Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-10-2018, 04:47 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,804,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way Resident View Post
I guess they should thank the west then
Saturno is from the region real Italians call 'Somalia', which means Sicily. So I guess his love for Putler's Russia comes from his style of doing business. Expect a horse's head in your bed soon. If possible, Sicily is even more backwards than Russia. Ironically like 99% of his ancestors, Saturno also emigrated to the US from that island which hardly can be considered Europe. And as saturno's parents most likely couldn't even read (as literacy wasn't widespread in Sicily), he just thought like "uga buga tutti frutti Mussolini morte Putin cosa nostra buona!".

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2018, 05:00 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,858,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
No. I've seen them wrecked on the battlefield and hauling troops in numerous videos. They are being used.
You are confusing past and present tense. To judge Ukraine's current armament program by what some paramilitary units used years ago is, well, a bit short of a full stack analysis there.

Old 02-11-2018, 08:38 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times
Looks like recent American strike in Syria killed quite a few Russian nazi mercenaries who previously fought in Ukraine. Some russian sources give estimates as high as 200 killed. Russian government is silent about it, the poster clown Zhyrinovski just announced that Russian government is under no obligation to react to the reported deaths because those were mercenaries not Russian servicemen. It seems Kremlin junta just crapped in its panties from a thought about possible escalation. In all likelyhood Russian crew manning the newest modification of infamous Buk surface-to-air missile system shot down Israelis' F16. Istrael retaliated by wiping out Syrian (read Russian) surface to air missile sites. Russians are mum about it too. A good punch in the face is the only argument a thug can comprehend.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/for...official-says/

Old 02-11-2018, 11:04 AM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
^
Meanwhile in "free democratic Ukraine," free of thugs...

https://www.facebook.com/igor.spirid...7571947977631/

Tales from the crypt, really...

Old 02-11-2018, 11:44 AM

6,326 posts, read 6,590,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
^

Nah, comrade Erasure, real nazis invade other countries and kill in the name of Reich and Fuhrer, just like your creed. Should the russian nazi colloborants in Ukraine be left alone to do as they please in the name of Reich?

Old 02-11-2018, 12:12 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,442,089 times
Quote:
^

NO FAIR!!! I posted that the other day. Looks like a great group of guys though doesn't it? Were those the houses of ethnic Russians and Jews?

I doubt any court anywhere is going to do anything about it.

Old 02-11-2018, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Nah, comrade Erasure, real nazis invade other countries and kill in the name of Reich and Fuhrer, just like your creed. Should the russian nazi colloborants in Ukraine be left alone to do as they please in the name of Reich?
Nope, they need to be burned to the ground, just the way you see it)))

Just as it should be done in any other "free and democratic country."

Old 02-11-2018, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
Looks like recent American strike in Syria killed quite a few Russian nazi mercenaries who previously fought in Ukraine. Some russian sources give estimates as high as 200 killed. Russian government is silent about it, the poster clown Zhyrinovski just announced that Russian government is under no obligation to react to the reported deaths because those were mercenaries not Russian servicemen. It seems Kremlin junta just crapped in its panties from a thought about possible escalation. In all likelyhood Russian crew manning the newest modification of infamous Buk surface-to-air missile system shot down Israelis' F16. Istrael retaliated by wiping out Syrian (read Russian) surface to air missile sites. Russians are mum about it too. A good punch in the face is the only argument a thug can comprehend.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/for...official-says/
There are mercs from southern Russia fighting there. Chechens, Khazakhs, Uzbeks and yes even Russians proper. I have even heard of Serbs fighting there. Key is they're mercenaries.

As for Russias fear of an escalation America had best fear it. China has a growing stake in it too.

Old 02-11-2018, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
NO FAIR!!! I posted that the other day. Looks like a great group of guys though doesn't it? Were those the houses of ethnic Russians and Jews?

I doubt any court anywhere is going to do anything about it.
Ups, my bad - where, here?
I didn't visit this thread for quite some time - I mean what's new is out there, other than I hear that people are killed randomly more often even in Kiev now - like a guy who has been stubbed to death at a bus stop a day ago, when he tried to point to someone that he shouldn't break the line.
The "ATO heroes" are coming home from the "front lines," you know...

Old 02-11-2018, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Ups, my bad - where, here?
I didn't visit this thread for quite some time - I mean what's new is out there, other than I hear that people are killed randomly more often even in Kiev now - like a guy who has been stubbed to death at a bus stop a day ago, when he tried to point to someone that he shouldn't break the line.
The "ATO heroes" are coming home from the "front lines," you know...
These guys are going to be the enforcers. They'll run around the country in small groups terrorizing the populace with visits in the middle of the night. Seen it all before.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe