Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2021, 12:56 AM

1,348 posts, read 624,729 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimogor View Post
Navalny's days are already numbered... The US also announced that Russia will face sanctions if Navalny dies in prison. They've already sentenced him. There is no turning back....

"Nurse, or maybe take me in the intensive care unit!? No! The doctor said to the morgue, so to the morgue."
Well, what did I say!? That's all.. the end of Navalny...RIP

"Senator from Delaware Sarah McBride said that the State Department will support the widow and family of opposition leader Navalny, she was supported by Secretary of State Blinken.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-22-2021, 12:17 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,021,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Okay some scandal 5 years ago where a hillside was illegally harvested. They replanted. What is the point?

Since no real war is coming, its the online war, I get it. And the war against Russians who stand up to corruption...

At least some Russians have my respect:
https://twitter.com/LizaVereykina/st...71081027629057

Imagine, the CIA can do that in Moscow when Putin gives his speech about "just one more year and then things will be great, i promise!"

Other videos of cops beating these kids up later. Such brave police in Russia can fight their own well but wouldn't last a day in Ukraine.

How many arrests tonight? Bravo, really showed the West the power of Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkBvX-3YVGE

Don't tell me! This Russian police, they've gone completely berserk ! Dogs, cars hitting people, water cannons. Horror ! What? Is this Holland? You don't understand anything.This is bringing order and dispersing bandits! Let them say thank you for not using machine guns !

Old 04-22-2021, 12:19 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,021,420 times
Quote:
Well, what did I say!? That's all.. the end of Navalny...RIP

"Senator from Delaware Sarah McBride said that the State Department will support the widow and family of opposition leader Navalny, she was supported by Secretary of State Blinken.

Old 04-22-2021, 02:27 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times
Good to hear Putin realized he can't win and ordered the army to return home. No need to waste their lives for nothing.

Old 04-22-2021, 06:32 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,438,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkBvX-3YVGE

Don't tell me! This Russian police, they've gone completely berserk ! Dogs, cars hitting people, water cannons. Horror ! What? Is this Holland? You don't understand anything.This is bringing order and dispersing bandits! Let them say thank you for not using machine guns !
Do as I say and do not do as I do.

Old 04-22-2021, 06:35 PM

Demonstrations for Navalny were actually kind of pathetic. Russians really don't give a damn about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aOzQBscOj4

Russia should just kick him out of a plane with a chute and survival raft over the Baltic and be done with him. Let the Poles support him. Don't kill him though, he wants to be a martyr.

Old 04-22-2021, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Good to hear Putin realized he can't win and ordered the army to return home. No need to waste their lives for nothing.
It's nice to see that some hotheads in Washington and Kiev still have a remnant of mind with help of which they realized that russians could really kick butts, and therefore quickly turned back.

Old 04-22-2021, 08:37 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
It's nice to see that some hotheads in Washington and Kiev still have a remnant of mind with help of which they realized that russians could really kick butts, and therefore quickly turned back.

Putin indeed sent a clear message, but that's not the end of it.

I am listening now to a VERY STRONG address of DNR's head, Denis Pushilin to Kiev, and it becomes obvious to me that after Putin's message with Russian troops buildup on Ukrainian border ( Part I) here comes Part II.

But I'll probably have to post that in "Ukraine's" thread.

In other news - from what I saw yesterday, Alexei Zhuravlev, the MP of Russian parliament who supports Donbass, is reporting from Donetsk, where he is now.

And he is saying that he woke up this morning from the sound of the cannonade, which is very unusual, since his hotel is in the center of Donetsk, not on the outskirts of it. And he is saying that the shelling of the city of this intensity was taking place back in 2015 ( before the major military offensive I assume.)

He is EXTREMELY angry at everything he sees there, and he is not holding back his anger ( "It looks to me that Donbassians are living in some kind of a different dimension - they are just quietly reporting "we have so many civilians killed, so many buildings/infrastructure destroyed per day, per week, and so on.. How this is even possible to live like that on a daily basis?"
Then he has of course few words to add regarding the Ukrainian nationalists and what should be done about them, but I'll leave it at that..) (58:05 approximately)
It looks like he ( Zhuravlev that is) participates there in some big forum "The unity of Russians; protection of rights and freedoms."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqzOW1Vi2W8

P.S. Another interesting episode in this show is a bit earlier, at 56:35. The person in Zelensky's government, Georgiy Tuka, who is responsible for the "temporarily occupied Ukrainian territories" - i.e. Crimea and Donbass - said that during yesterday's Putin speech he was very concerned that Putin didn't address the "Ukrainian question." Tuka said that he "would feel much better if Putin would have said that tomorrow he unleashes the full-blown offensive on Donbass. But his complete silence is far more ominous."

However - back to the speech of the head of the DNR, Denis Pushilin...

Old 04-22-2021, 08:55 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_V0hvU4d7-o

Old 04-22-2021, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Shoigu announced this morning that all objectives have been met in the exercises. Having an army just sitting in the field costs money and material. It's quite evident Ukronazi balls just fell off for now so there's no need currently.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe