Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-05-2018, 11:20 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,022,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
Link, please.

I did not hear about a great victory. I read only funny comments like "шумеры в поисках пизд@лей".

https://i.ibb.co/hdcw38Z/photo-2018-12-01-15-14-02.jpg
Are you really hoping for "link? ))))))
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2018, 11:43 AM

3,950 posts, read 3,302,106 times
Quote:
Link, please.

I did not hear about a great victory. I read only funny comments like "шумеры в поисках пизд@лей".

Clips where Putin talks about the incident (in Argentina and Moscow) with "his state TV puppets" (LOL!!) and, predictably (after all we know DKM don't we??) there is no talk or acting of a "great victory".
If anything Putin minimize the incident and it clearly emerges more and more, in very diplomatic terms, the contempt that Putin has for Porky which he considers a little more than a clown......Putin is starting more and more to openly compare him to Saakashvili which is the Putinian code word for idiotic buffoon.
Not even worthy to pick a phone call from him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxZfeW_omaI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjqJrBnm59o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5mgn5Y9K84&t=242s

Old 12-05-2018, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by recycled View Post
Maksim, is this a photo of some Ukranian military that were arrested after the river boat incident? They look like "bad guy" actors from a Steven Segal movie. I have never seen military men with hair styles like this. It is also odd to see one guy wearing a chest full of bright and shiny medals on a combat uniform (not on a formal uniform). Those are like painting a target on the camouflage of the combat uniform.

Actually it would not surprise me that much considering the sorry state of Ukraine these days....

Russia is afraid of an invasion from Ukraine...I mean an invasion of defectors trying to enlist in the Russian Armed Forces LOL....

Old 12-05-2018, 01:48 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,234,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by recycled View Post
Maksim, is this a photo of some Ukranian military that were arrested after the river boat incident? They look like "bad guy" actors from a Steven Segal movie. I have never seen military men with hair styles like this. It is also odd to see one guy wearing a chest full of bright and shiny medals on a combat uniform (not on a formal uniform). Those are like painting a target on the camouflage of the combat uniform.
Yes, it seems that they were on the ships. Ukrainian military sailors are good guys, but they have a problem. They have many friends and blood relatives among Russian military sailors. So, the crews of the ships were reinforced by ideologically persistent nationalist guys.

Their hair is pretty funny. They think that this is the hairstyle of ancient Ukrainian princes. For example, Prince Svyatoslav (prince of Novgorod and Kiev in 10th century):

https://www.syl.ru/misc/i/ai/338267/1970250.jpg

Old Rus chronicles have a description of such a hairstyle. But this is a mistake. The author was a monk and he used a typical method of religious literature of the time: he took a piece of another text about Attill and changed his name to Svyatoslav. This symbolized a succession of the Russian Christian land. In reality, Svyatoslav was Scandinavian and he did not shave his head.
Ukrainian nationalists are very funny.

Old 12-05-2018, 03:36 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,858,538 times
How does it feel to swallow and regurgitate Russian propaganda so easily? Those two guys you linked were not captured sailors. I know Russia is passing this around to pretend that guys like this are there to keep Ukrianians from "defecting" to Russia. Apparently it bothers you that 100% of the sailors captured are Russian speaking from south of Ukraine who don't follow Putin's version of the lie that they want to be taken over by the resource federation.

Just another sad example of those totally programmed from the Soviet days to follow your kleptocrats robbing your future blind.

Old 12-05-2018, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
How does it feel to swallow and regurgitate Russian propaganda so easily? Those two guys you linked were not captured sailors. I know Russia is passing this around to pretend that guys like this are there to keep Ukrianians from "defecting" to Russia. Apparently it bothers you that 100% of the sailors captured are Russian speaking from south of Ukraine who don't follow Putin's version of the lie that they want to be taken over by the resource federation.

Just another sad example of those totally programmed from the Soviet days to follow your kleptocrats robbing your future blind.

Ukraininans are defecting to Russia....

Old 12-05-2018, 04:41 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,858,538 times
No doubt some have and some have the other way. They are free to go, despite what your cheap propaganda says. Many have been killed following the delusion they are fighting fascists in Donetsk...

Old 12-05-2018, 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
No doubt some have and some have the other way. They are free to go, despite what your cheap propaganda says. Many have been killed following the delusion they are fighting fascists in Donetsk...

..........some??? LOL

Propaganda?? I would love for you to chat with an Ukrainian co-worker and an Ukrainian guy that fixed my bathroom tiles......

Old 12-05-2018, 05:44 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
Quote:
Yes, it seems that they were on the ships. Ukrainian military sailors are good guys, but they have a problem. They have many friends and blood relatives among Russian military sailors. So, the crews of the ships were reinforced by ideologically persistent nationalist guys.

Their hair is pretty funny. They think that this is the hairstyle of ancient Ukrainian princes. For example, Prince Svyatoslav (prince of Novgorod and Kiev in 10th century):

https://www.syl.ru/misc/i/ai/338267/1970250.jpg

Old Rus chronicles have a description of such a hairstyle. But this is a mistake. The author was a monk and he used a typical method of religious literature of the time: he took a piece of another text about Attill and changed his name to Svyatoslav. This symbolized a succession of the Russian Christian land. In reality, Svyatoslav was Scandinavian and he did not shave his head.
Ukrainian nationalists are very funny.
Some armies soldiers choose to wear their medals on their chests when in BDUs (Battle dress uniforms) in the field. Wehrmacht senior enlisted peersonnel did it often. American soldiers often saw this, a German sargeant with his Iron Cross on his chest or some other medal. I don't know how this was looked upon on the Eastern Front because I can't see the Germans making a Red Army snipers life easier by showing him/her just where to put the bullet. Germans weren't stupid.

Old 12-05-2018, 05:45 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
Kerch Strait is open to normal non military traffic.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kiMuk_1544008203
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe