Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-12-2015, 05:25 PM

7,668 posts, read 5,257,582 times

Advertisements

America has extremely strict immigration laws, especially for people from wealthy countries.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-12-2015, 05:26 PM

3,863 posts, read 6,293,738 times
Default U.K. Daily Mail predicted this in February 2015

The following article is from the Daily Mail, published in February of this year. ISIS is behind this influx; it was all planned.

A snippet: Transcripts of telephone intercepts published in Italy claim to provide evidence that ISIS is threatening to send 500,000 migrants simultaneously out to sea in hundreds of boats in a 'psychological weapon' against Europe ...

Read more: ISIS threatens to send 500,000 migrants to Europe as a 'psychological weapon' | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Old 09-12-2015, 05:39 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,562,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
No, it isn't. It's overwhelmingly young males, not women or children.

And why are you posting a link to "Syrian refugees"? Those refugees only comprise about 20% of the migrants to Europe.

Syria itself is not the primary issue; it's Germany destroying European unity by welcoming everyone to Germany, thus encouraging millions of economic migrants, the vast majority of which aren't from war-torn lands.
The wars are the issue. Most countries of origin are in the news for current or recent wars involving NATO. Even places, such as Serbia, Bosnia, and Kosovo, where wars formally ended long ago, are still major sources of asylum-seekers because the countries are now economic basketcases.

The EU recognizes Syria as the top country of origin for asylum seekers since 2012.

Old 09-12-2015, 06:30 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,853,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
is that some sort of bad joke ?

the root cause of this refuge crisis was the american invasion of iraq in 2003 , this caused a huge inflow of refuges into syria in the following years which in turn led to the syrian civil war and the rise of ISIS
You think the instability, genocide, and upheaval in the middle east started in 2003?

Old 09-12-2015, 08:23 PM

273 posts, read 349,702 times
The photos of the "dead" Syrian toddler washed up on the beach are as phony as a palm tree in Antarctica. Every time I see those photos I shake my head and roll my eyes. It's too bad that Europeans believe these lies and propaganda.

Old 09-12-2015, 08:24 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Valencia View Post
The photos of the "dead" Syrian toddler washed up on the beach are as phony as a palm tree in Antarctica. Every time I see those photos I shake my head and roll my eyes. It's too bad that Europeans believe these lies and propaganda.
They found him in a bath tub then?

Old 09-12-2015, 11:34 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,803,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shanksalot View Post
Many of the men look quite muscular and well-fed. They obviously haven't had it all that bad in Syria up until relatively recently (if at all). Why aren't they fighting for their freedom against Assad and/or Isis? Or maybe that's the issue; many of these people are or were Assad supporters?
The ones from Syria are fleeing being recruited into the war effort by which ever side they fall on, of course they are looking to be more than a "refugee", they are looking for permanent residency in a generous social welfare country.

The ones that do go back after the war is finished, how nice, letting other people (including women) do the fighting and these scum come in afterwards to capitalize off of it.

Anyone not from Syria is hopping aboard the bandwagon. I could imagine how many forged Syrian passports there are. They are mixing in with the Syrians and joining the rush, and hoping to live at least illegally in W. Europe.

They are economic migrants, nothing more. They were no longer in danger the minute they stepped out of Syria. Once they moved beyond their safety area, they became economic migrants, not refugees fleeing a war.

Old 09-12-2015, 11:39 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,803,581 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rico Valencia View Post
The dead kid was real, too bad dead kids of US drone strikes are not also broadcasted so much, but dead kids of US drone strikes lives do not matter.

However, what the father did was selfish; in pursuit of not safety, but of pure economic greed, he risked his family's lives to get to not safety, but a generous welfare state. What makes this better is he returned to his home town in Syria to bury his kid; if the place was so dangerous he had to flee, why would he return back? How could he return back if that was the case? Fact is he and his family was not in any danger, he just wanted the economic freebies given out, and maybe to avoid being mobilized into the military; he is a POS.

Old 09-13-2015, 05:35 AM

36 posts, read 35,013 times
Are you pro Assad? Probably a Assyrian?

Old 09-13-2015, 09:11 AM

4,936 posts, read 3,309,602 times
Latest news border controls Germany-Austria...I just heard it from kitchen did not see the tv. Anyone from Germany or Austria who can tell a bit more?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe