Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2020, 12:40 PM

14,820 posts, read 12,032,662 times

Advertisements

You get red heads all over Europe not just Scotland lol. Isn't Andalusian golfer Miguel Angel Jiminez a red head?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2020, 10:15 AM

35,082 posts, read 17,033,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloxias View Post
Redheads with blue or green eyes.

I will add some more to this for Redheads:

Albinos (YES you can find them)
Irish and Scottish.
British (English and Welsh).
Bretons.
Udmurt people.
Ashkenazi Jews.
Luxembourgers.
Some Dutch and Belgians.
Some Germans and Swiss.
Norwegians.
Some Russians.

In other people where you can find Redheads:

Ossetians, Chechens, Georgians and some Armenians.
Tajiks and Afghans.
Some Pathans and Kashmiris.
Siberians, Turkic and Mongols.
Israelis and Palestinians.
Lebanese and Syrians.
Some Sephardic Jews.
I am Jewish. I was born a redhead with brown eyes. When I was born my mother called a close friend and said "he's got (my) red hair and his father's brown eyes." Her friend said "that doesn't go together." My hair color switched. And I was a rare case of a white person being born with brown, not blue eyes.

Old 01-01-2021, 04:53 PM

603 posts, read 1,632,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
I am Jewish. I was born a redhead with brown eyes. When I was born my mother called a close friend and said "he's got (my) red hair and his father's brown eyes." Her friend said "that doesn't go together." My hair color switched. And I was a rare case of a white person being born with brown, not blue eyes.
Very true.

Old 01-08-2021, 08:50 AM

2,289 posts, read 1,569,979 times
I'll take hair of any color......

Old 01-08-2021, 07:01 PM

603 posts, read 1,632,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeinmo View Post
Any countries outside the U.K Ireland and America that have a large number of redheads? (country, people)

------------
America is a continental landmass extending from Canada all the way down to the south pole, other common names include the Americas.

The proper name of the country you're referring to is the UNITED STATES. It'd be like replacing the name of Germany for Europe at the expense of the rest of the continent.

Red hairs can be found in all parts of Europe.
True.

But then next countries in Europe would be France (more so in Brittany first of all), Belgium, The Netherlands, Norway, Iceland, Germany, Switzerland, some of Italy (but not so much in Malta and Sardinia), some of Russia, some of Poland, some of the Balkans but not so much in real Mediterranean countries like Malta, Sardinia etc.

You can even find more redheads with people of Jewish blood,

Even a small lot in black people but not lot though.

Outside of Europe like U.S, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa.

Also in Ossetia, Georgia, Armenia, Tajikstan, Afghanistan, some of Pakistan, Kashmiri.

Siberia, Turkmenistan, Mongolia.

Palestine, Israel, Lebanon and Syria as examples.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe