Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What country has the best looking European women?
Germany 0 0%
United Kingdom 2 5.88%
France 1 2.94%
Italy 3 8.82%
Spain 2 5.88%
Turkey 0 0%
Netherlands 2 5.88%
Switzerland 0 0%
Sweden 4 11.76%
Poland 2 5.88%
Belgium 0 0%
Austria 0 0%
Norway 1 2.94%
Denmark 1 2.94%
Ireland 1 2.94%
Finland 0 0%
Portugal 0 0%
Czech Republic 4 11.76%
Greece 0 0%
Romania 1 2.94%
Hungary 1 2.94%
Ukraine 2 5.88%
Slovakia 0 0%
Luxembourg 0 0%
Bulgaria 0 0%
Croatia 0 0%
Slovenia 0 0%
Latvia 0 0%
Estonia 2 5.88%
Other 5 14.71%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-09-2021, 09:00 PM

1,560 posts, read 882,630 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
You can't have "European women" under Islam - it's that simple.

At least not for long.

Since European-looking women are quite beautiful (and exotic) by Middle Eastern/Asian standards, in the harems they go.

The next generation is not all that "European" any longer.

In Russia on another hand, it's not a question where a woman was born - in "Asian" part or in "European part."
The question is - what's her ethnic background.

There are gazillion of ethic Russian families living in the "Asian part" of Russia (namely in Siberia,) and there are plenty of "Asian women" in the European part of Russia, where their families moved to.

Now the specific enclaves ( known as autonomous republics throughout the Russian Federation) with the ancestral lands of certain ethnic groups - yes, that's where you will see less of ethnic Russians, and more of the local ethnic groups.
That is no more than stereotyping saying this group of people should be like this that should be like that. Everyone is different and doesn't matter who they are. My point is land, Turkey is mostly Asian EXCEPT for Thrace, Gökçeada and Bozcaada - they are European and so are the women there.

Old 10-10-2021, 10:23 AM

26,832 posts, read 22,632,946 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancerman View Post
That is no more than stereotyping saying this group of people should be like this that should be like that. Everyone is different and doesn't matter who they are. My point is land, Turkey is mostly Asian EXCEPT for Thrace, Gökçeada and Bozcaada - they are European and so are the women there.

So what exactly makes them different in terms of population?

Old 10-10-2021, 11:36 AM

17,916 posts, read 24,405,603 times
Quote:
You can't have "European women" under Islam - it's that simple.
Are Albanians not European? How about Bosnians or Kosovars.

What about other Middle Eastern religions like Judaism and Christianity? Those are both "foreign" cultural influences originating from outside of Europe, as well.

And what does a person's religion (culture) have to do with their appearance (genetics)?

Old 10-10-2021, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABQConvict View Post
Are Albanians not European? How about Bosnians or Kosovars.

Have no idea. One has to look into the origins of their language/history.

I was speaking specifically about Turkey in that case.

Because what Turkey is?

Asian tribes taking over the Eastern European population of the Byzantium.

And since under Islam women have no say (the Christians in general too,) and Islam was in Turkey for centuries, you can't really find "European looking women" there as the result of it all.

Quote:
What about other Middle Eastern religions like Judaism and Christianity? Those are both "foreign" cultural influences originating from outside of Europe, as well.

Not sure how this is related in the context of European looks.

Quote:
And what does a person's religion (culture) have to do with their appearance (genetics)?

In case of Turkey - only that different group of people ( of non-European origin) subjugated Europeans, and as the result of Islamic policies, the original European look has vanished in the population.

You can see the same thing in other part of the world too actually now when I think about it.
Central Asia/Iran are a good example of it.

The ORIGINAL population of those countries has been majorly overrun twice at least.

So Iranians look now like the mix between the Persians and Arabs ( they share at least 50% of DNA with Arabs now, and it shows.)
With Central Asia (Tadjikistan in particular) it's even worse.

Being former part of Persia, they've been overrun by both Arabs AND some Oriental tribes.

So you can detect all three roots in their looks now - Arabic, Persian and Asian.

Old 10-10-2021, 12:31 PM

Quote:
So what exactly makes them different in terms of population?
They are different. Can't they be in a different continents?

Old 10-10-2021, 12:41 PM

Quote:
They are different. Can't they be in a different continents?

As I explained with the Russian example - the "continents" don't count when it comes to "looks" in this case.

The religion does ( just because of the Islamic policies in case of Turkey,) and the expansion of Europeans into Asia (as in case of Russia.)

Old 10-10-2021, 12:47 PM

Quote:
As I explained with the Russian example - the "continents" don't count when it comes to "looks" in this case.

The religion does ( just because of the Islamic policies in case of Turkey,) and the expansion of Europeans into Asia (as in case of Russia.)
It goes beyond religion, politics and genetics. You're imposing your own values on what belongs in one continent and the other. This has nothing to do with whether it's European or Asian.

Old 10-10-2021, 12:49 PM

Quote:
It goes beyond religion, politics and genetics. You're imposing your own values on what belongs in one continent and the other. This has nothing to do with whether it's European or Asian.

That's not my "values" - that's historic facts that you might be not aware of.

Old 10-10-2021, 12:51 PM

Quote:
That's not my "values" - that's historic facts that you might be not aware of.
The bottom line is I'm not going impose an incorrect label on 8.4 million people who live in Thrace and call them Asian. It is a fallacy.

Old 10-10-2021, 12:56 PM

Quote:
The bottom line is I'm not going impose an incorrect label on 8.4 million people who live in Thrace and call them Asian. It is a fallacy.

They are not exactly "Asian" - they are MIXED with the Asians in different degrees.

And if you like that kind of "exotic touch" in women, if that's your thing - who am I to argue?
But it is what it is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe