Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-13-2022, 07:38 AM

2,229 posts, read 771,129 times

Advertisements

Here's the deal folks: As many of you may know by now, I'm an extremely liberal type of guy BUT I think immigration should be regulated to some extent, here in my hometown there are not so much immigrants only alot of Russians shopping western goods and stuff like that.

Now, the capital Helsinki is a different story, and during the night I felt slightly unsafe there although I'm 183cm/6 feet tall and seen alot of life.

I guess it's the same in Sweden and Denmark.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2022, 10:41 PM

1,216 posts, read 511,924 times
The great scam is convincing any Swede, and many other Euro countries, that they should have accepted immigrants as though they in the Americas. Even worse when the immigrants hate and refuse to assimilate.

Old 11-14-2022, 10:44 PM

1,216 posts, read 511,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metamorphosis69 View Post
Actually, the positive thing about muslims is that they don't drink booze. Scandinavia has a terrible drinking problem especially among the Danes and Finns. Alcohol is the worst hard drug in the world and makes many ppl aggressive and often behave like total jerks as we very well know.
Total lie muslims drink in the west.

Old 11-14-2022, 11:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Lagos View Post
Total lie muslims drink in the west.
I've never seen a drunk Muslim.

Old 11-15-2022, 02:54 AM

The immigrants who drink are most likely Christians.

Old 11-15-2022, 05:11 AM

Quote:
The great scam is convincing any Swede, and many other Euro countries, that they should have accepted immigrants as though they in the Americas. Even worse when the immigrants hate and refuse to assimilate.
That's a major generalization. I've seen countless of muslims here in Finland that have learned the language pretty well and works as cleaners in hospitals opened up own Pizza/Kebab restaurants, drive Taxi etc. the list goes on and on.

Old 11-15-2022, 08:57 AM

102,203 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
You know when I was in Sweden for a very short visit October 2016, actually saw a physical fight break out in a nightlife bar. Quite sketchy a bit fast. Almost never felt dangerous, at least. Kind of very rare to ever witness any crime from all of the countries I went to.

Don't expect the crime to reach rampant levels such as most of Brazil, but Sweden isn't a crime free society at this point: https://www.researchgate.net/publica...x-Map-2019.jpg
Whoa! One of the worst crime rates on Europe Continent. 2nd, in fact. Hopefully, doesn't ever spoil the wonders on this side of Scandinavia. Did immigration almost fail for Sweden?
It's normal for Scandis of any age to get into fights after drinking. I saw this happen at a folk dance evening (where a lot of people dress up in traditional 19-th Century regional folk dress and enjoy their folk dance traditions), where there was no alcohol "officially", but some young people brought it in their cars. Even parents of young people got into a fight.

Old 11-15-2022, 09:00 AM

102,203 posts, read 107,859,557 times
Quote:
It's not easy for them to assimilate, when they're warehoused in apartment buildings separate from the general population, and there are limited jobs open to them.

Old 11-15-2022, 09:50 AM

Although this thread is about Sweden this is how a typical immigrant suburb in eastern Helsinki looks like. It's not easy to assimilate when the Finnish druggies and alcoholics are constantly throwing out racist comments:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PmAhukheofs

Old 11-15-2022, 10:13 AM

The woman in the video told that she actually bite the penis off from a muslim man while giving him fellatio. She's a total joke in my opinion.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe