Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2011, 08:51 AM

5,139 posts, read 12,713,966 times

Advertisements

What 300 Calorie Meals Look Like « ShareitFitness.com

"To recap:

15 minutes: Jog/sprint – sprint 30 seconds, jog 2 minutes, repeat.
10 minutes: Jump rope – 5 minutes regular jumping, 5 minutes advanced jumping technique
20 minutes: Ladder snatches – see above for description
20 minutes: Lower body work – BB squats, BB lunges, BB reverse lunges, box jumps
10 minutes: Jump rope – 5 minutes regular jumping, 5 minutes advanced jumping technique
15 minutes: Inclined treadmill (at LEAST 15 degrees) - 3 minutes sprinting, 6 minutes walking, 6 minutes walking backwards"

I thought I read somewhere that she eats pretty cleanly and about 1200 calories a day.

My question is:
Do you think that this is enough to get her look or is it a media lie?

I wanted to try it out and am coming from a generally fit starting point and am not fat at all. I am as low as I can go for my height and be healthy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2011, 09:17 AM

19,012 posts, read 29,724,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post

"To recap:

20 minutes: Lower body work – BB squats, BB lunges, BB reverse lunges, box jumps
15 minutes: Inclined treadmill (at LEAST 15 degrees) - 3 minutes sprinting, 6 minutes walking, 6 minutes walking backwards"

I thought I read somewhere that she eats pretty cleanly and about 1200 calories a day.

My question is:

I wanted to try it out and am coming from a generally fit starting point and am not fat at all. I am as low as I can go for my height and be healthy.
I hope she can add 400 more and send it into the buns. We boys appreciate that

1200 a day Body needs more than that to prepare things like urine, for instance, yikes

Old 04-27-2011, 09:27 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,962,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opsimathia View Post

"To recap:

My question is:

That is actually a very good routine. I hope our CD readers who want/need to get into shape and lose weight see this and follow it EXACTLY. Very good routine.

I dont know if you (or anyone) an get a V.S. Supermodel look, but you would be doing very very very well in doing this routine. I see she's 5' 9" and 32-24-34 (weight not listed) but based on her pictures, she is SMOKING HOT!!!

As far as 1200 calories per day goes, that is about what I do when I am cutting, but for never any longer than 14 days.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:48 AM

I would guess her weight to be 110-120.

Link with stuff she eats:
Miranda Kerr – Australian Supermodel

"A typical daily diet if I am home is:

Breakfast:
* Fresh fruit salad with yoghurt and muesli
* 2 x Rye toast with avocado and boiled eggs
* Water with lemon and ginger
* Cup of green tea

Pecans, almonds and walnuts to nibble on for morning tea (sometimes roasted in tamari)

Lunch:
Fresh tuna salad with spelt crispbreads
Water with lemon
Dandelion Tea

Piece of fruit or nuts for afternoon tea

Dinner:
Either a salmon steak or other fish or Lamb Loin chops or a piece of steak with veges or salad
I don’t eat a lot of potato, but I eat heaps of greens and sweet potato and pumpkin roasted.

Cup of Green tea with ginger

Hope this helps. Love Miranda"

Yeh...trying to pick a body inspiration that is slim with curves that is close to my stats. She fits the bill and is super cute. She looks good even after her baby. I like too that she admits she has to workout and watch what she eats instead of some bs of its just like that.

Old 04-27-2011, 09:42 PM

5,816 posts, read 15,917,593 times
Looks like a really good workout, except I don't think I see any upper-body strength work included. That would be a good addition, but the workout as it is looks very effective for other forms of conditioning.

Old 04-27-2011, 10:09 PM

541 posts, read 1,902,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ogre View Post
Looks like a really good workout, except I don't think I see any upper-body strength work included. That would be a good addition, but the workout as it is looks very effective for other forms of conditioning.
Looks like a good workout for someone wanting to burn calories and lose weight. If this is the case then it makes sense for the focus to be 100% below the belt as you burn the most calories burning those muscles. I agree though...adding some pushups or pullups would be great.

Old 04-27-2011, 10:14 PM

5,816 posts, read 15,917,593 times
Yeah, I'm just thinking that this workout is close to being great for complete conditioning. Since the workout is really close to having all the bases covered, why not finish the job and add the upper-body work to really take care of everything?

By the way, I'd throw in some push-ups AND pull-ups (or other pulling exercise, like rowing, etc., to maintain muscle balance by countering the push-ups).

Old 04-28-2011, 12:11 PM

I have been doing a series of different types of push ups and eating more than 1200. But I gave it a try and my butt...ow. lol Its hurting in places I didnt know I had.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness