Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-04-2018, 01:37 PM

2,575 posts, read 2,085,048 times

Advertisements

Exercising = C
I need to do way more strength training. I'm too much of a cardio bunny. I also mentally struggle at times to get motivated to go. I do go though, and when I go I do at least an hour. I do 3x a week, but I WANT to do 5.

Dieting = - C-
I need to stop drinking so much pop. Less processed food.

Resting = D
I don't get enough sleep (3-4 hrs average. I do have one day a week where I eventually crash and get 7-8.). It's been bad lately and affecting me mentally and physically.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2018, 05:52 PM

22,674 posts, read 24,663,689 times
Exercise, a big C.................sorry, just cannot get into it or force myself to do more, bleeech.

Diet, probably B+...............I am quite strict to make-up for the fact that I exercise very little.

Rest, a C+.........................I try and rest but my downfall is that sometimes I do not sleep enough or that well.

Old 06-15-2018, 11:24 AM

19,078 posts, read 14,024,985 times
Exercise: A+

I'm a freak about getting my gym time in 5 days a week and I change up my routines frequently to keep it fresh. I always push myself as far as I can during my workouts; there's no such thing as just going through the motions.

Diet: A-

I like to cheat, but I mostly keep to my diet plans. I've recently been trying out intermittent fasting with some success in the early stages. I've also cut down from having a drink 3 days a week to only 1-2. And I mean 1 drink per day so basically I don't drink alcohol anymore unless I am at a party.

Rest: A-

Only due to work. My schedule changes a lot so I deal with less than 8 hours frequently. That said, I make sure that any time my schedule is "normal", I get my rest.

Need help? Click on this: >>> ToS, Mod List, Rules & FAQ's, Guide, CD Home page, How to Search
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness