Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-22-2007, 01:01 PM

8,956 posts, read 20,376,989 times

Advertisements

We feel the same way!!! But, then again, naw, we wouldn't do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skoe View Post
aaawwww, wish I had the body to feel that free! Sure, just rub it in!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-22-2007, 04:48 PM

31,304 posts, read 32,886,517 times
Smile Confusion can be a bad thing for people ~ at times ;-)

I was just about to get this topic “Anyone ever have an out-of-body experience ?” mixed up with this one. Wow ,,,,, an out of body experience while being at a nude beach. That would be a bad mixup if you didn’t return to the same body.

Also do you have to wear suntan lotion while having an out–of-body? Has anyone been there before?

Old 06-22-2007, 04:56 PM

36,421 posts, read 16,032,420 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AksarbeN View Post
I remember one of the Jerry Seinfeld shows where George had been swimming in the cold ocean and while changing back into street cloths he was seen (frontal) without the swimsuit or his pants. He was so worried because of what he called “shrinkage” due to the “cold water”. http://www.airamericaplace.com/boards/style_emoticons/default/rofl.gif (broken link) The entire show seemed to deal with “shrinkage” and that has to be one of man’s worst problems dealing with cold water.

Shrinkage at the beach is an important consideration so stay out of the cold water if you’re at a nude beach. “not that there is anything really wrong with that” [Jerry Seinfeld]
I remember that episode, funny. I only did it once at a river where on one else was around, except my boyfirend and I. I got burn't on my butt really bad, that he was banging on the door of the pharmacy to open up and get some benadryl for me. I took three and went fast to sleep with icecubes on my butt... I thnk people can do what they want within the law. I really don't care....

Old 06-22-2007, 07:35 PM

7,685 posts, read 13,144,504 times
Red face Ooops! My Bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by norm View Post
Not true, believe me I would have been there to check it out.
I thought thats what I hear on the news a few years ago. Maybe they were just thinking about it, or , thats what the ladies wanted since the men can do it.
But anyway, I still think that people should be able to go nude if they so choose to, in the right area's. Especially before we all need to put on SPF 4000 sunblock. Get-R-Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-22-2007, 07:46 PM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 9,434,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeabeeBolt View Post
I thought thats what I hear on the news a few years ago. Maybe they were just thinking about it, or , thats what the ladies wanted since the men can do it.
But anyway, I still think that people should be able to go nude if they so choose to, in the right area's. Especially before we all need to put on SPF 4000 sunblock. Get-R-Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, I can't blame them...same rights for everyone...(should ladies working in construction be able to go shirtless too???? )
I agree about the 4000 sunblock....huh...smear people, smear.....there's nothing worse being burned THERE....ouch....
I agree....Get-R-Done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Last edited by MB2; 06-22-2007 at 07:47 PM.. Reason: add

Old 06-22-2007, 07:50 PM

I’m sorry but I’ve just got’a ask this question of others and I hate to start a new thread.

Do you prefer “spray on” or “rub on” sunblock? Now depending on your answer will depend on whether or not you can come to the beach this summer.http://www.airamericaplace.com/boards/style_emoticons/default/shrug.gif (broken link)

Old 06-22-2007, 08:00 PM
MB2

Quote:
I’m sorry but I’ve just got’a ask this question of others and I hate to start a new thread.

Do you prefer “spray on” or “rub on” sunblock? Now depending on your answer will depend on whether or not you can come to the beach this summer.http://www.airamericaplace.com/boards/style_emoticons/default/shrug.gif (broken link)
Rub, rub, rub....rubber ducky, you're the one.....
It HAS to be the rub kind....that's how you either meet people, or your spouses attention.....ahem....he he...
I am not lucky with the spray on stuff, and it's not what I am looking for......I have the feeling it doesn't stay on right, because it's such a fine mist and all.
I found that on a breezy day, most of it goes into the air, and get's blown away.
Now can I come????

Last edited by MB2; 06-22-2007 at 08:03 PM.. Reason: adding

Old 06-22-2007, 08:19 PM

Smile Rubbing is the best!

Yeah ,,,, the rub on stuff last for hours in the water and you don’t have the problems like the spray can. I hate the lotion on my face. My wife and I were taking lessons snorkeling years ago and she was rubbing lotion all over her face. That’s when the instructor told her - “you’re not snorkeling correctly if you need suntan lotion on your face!”

Old 06-22-2007, 08:26 PM
MB2

Quote:
Yeah ,,,, the rub on stuff last for hours in the water and you don’t have the problems like the spray can. I hate the lotion on my face. My wife and I were taking lessons snorkeling years ago and she was rubbing lotion all over her face. That’s when the instructor told her - “you’re not snorkeling correctly if you need suntan lotion on your face!”
LOL....be happy he said that about the face....and not your BUTT!!! ROTFL!!!

Old 06-22-2007, 08:42 PM

923 posts, read 3,513,701 times
Thumbs down You ever Notice...

Quote:
Originally Posted by azloafer View Post
According to a recent poll by PSYCHOLOGY TODAY, 54% of American adults think that nude sunbathing should be allowed on some public lands. Hmmmmm?
It's always the "Nastiest" people in the world that like to impose their naked bodies on us...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty