Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-10-2011, 11:38 AM

4,023 posts, read 7,370,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngletNYC View Post
Some are cute in their 20s... but they hit the wall HARD in their 30s, and by the time they are 40 they are frightening to look at. They age very, very badly.

They're aging better than many other...I like the 18-25 yo Chinese/Korean/Japanese women, but when they are 40 it's just horrible
Russian from this age are like French or English women..

Anyway it's not true because we see you don't like them "Some are cute" tsss
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-10-2011, 01:33 PM

1,543 posts, read 2,995,716 times
Now is it just Russian/Ukrainian? Or is it Latvian, Czech, Serbian, Croatian which are all Slavic as well? Honestly, most Russian women that I have met. Are cruel and manipulative to the core. They are snakes and can't be trusts. Of course I am just generalizing there. But hey! You too made a very big assumption and generalization calling Russian/Ukrainain women the world's most beautiful. And I have been to most Eastern European nations. So I know slavs and my SIL is a Russian. So I know their culture, etc very well. And I can say that I would never want a Russian girl as my wife/gf. For sex yes, but anything else. I would choose differently.

Old 02-10-2011, 06:19 PM

3,485 posts, read 7,309,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaudFR View Post
They're aging better than many other...I like the 18-25 yo Chinese/Korean/Japanese women, but when they are 40 it's just horrible
Hahahh... NO. Maybe in opposite world. It's a well known fact that Asians (#2) and Africans (#1) age well even into their 60s. My mom in her 40s was always mistaken for my sister (in high school). Now that she is 60s she has barely a wrinkle, just dresses all stodgy and refuses to dye her hair (which is <10% gray anyways).

Old 02-11-2011, 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by miyu View Post
Hahahh... NO. Maybe in opposite world. It's a well known fact that Asians (#2) and Africans (#1) age well even into their 60s. My mom in her 40s was always mistaken for my sister (in high school). Now that she is 60s she has barely a wrinkle, just dresses all stodgy and refuses to dye her hair (which is <10% gray anyways).
Ah no, I persist, Asian women don't age well, but it's normal they seem so young in their 20s compared to white women.

Old 02-11-2011, 11:28 PM

7,364 posts, read 14,672,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaudFR View Post

Anyway it's not true because we see you don't like them "Some are cute" tsss
You are dreaming, Asians age WAY better than white women of all kinds, including Russians.

As for your last statement: well no I don't "like" them, I am a hetero female, I don't "like" any women. But I can see which women look like a beat up old leather handbag by the age of 35, and that would be the Russian/Ukranian women saluted on this thread.

Old 02-11-2011, 11:40 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,833,505 times
I once toured a russian ship years ago that was in local port. I can tell you that if I were a male crew memeber I wouldn't ahve given the women crew any lip.

Old 02-12-2011, 12:00 AM

67 posts, read 116,518 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
This is the first post you have ever made that I actually agree with. I am part Russian myself, and I have always found Russian woman beautiful.
Beauty it's in the eyes of the beholder. For guys it's easy - all what counts are the some body parts. Women are quite diverse. When looking for a man, we are considering the intelectual side as well. This makes the search harder, because not many men can brag with such.

Old 02-12-2011, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
I once toured a russian ship years ago that was in local port. I can tell you that if I were a male crew memeber I wouldn't ahve given the women crew any lip.
You're just jealous

Old 02-12-2011, 01:55 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,928,915 times
Of related note:

Software Calculates Appearance Of The Average Woman in 41 Countries

Software took a number of pics of faces from 41 different countries and calculated the average woman's face of those countries. I gotta give Greece my vote. And the Swiss. And Iran. Aw hell most are attractive.

Old 02-12-2011, 02:02 PM

2,511 posts, read 6,297,381 times
Aging has a lot to do with environmental variables. You can see that here in the US. You can go into any fast food restaurant and tell who eats fast food all the time. Alcoholics and smokers age poorly too. Throw an excess amount of sun exposure into the equation and you have someone who looks closer to 50 when they are 35.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty