Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-03-2012, 08:09 PM

3,169 posts, read 5,163,215 times

Advertisements

This is a long thread and I haven't read it. Please forgive me if I repeat info that has already been shared.

Sagging started in the prison system to alert other male prisoners that one was okay with homosexual activity. The behavior was billed and sold outside the prison system as a type of "thug culture" signal, most likely as a part of the process celebrating prison life (having a police record and a PO) that is embrace in some music and movies.
Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2012, 12:26 PM

13,511 posts, read 19,276,876 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saritaschihuahua View Post
Recently I've become addicted to Coke, and I'm trying to kick the habit. In the meantime, I'm attracted to this place that has gigantic cups of Coke for 75 cents.

I went last Saturday and walked to the cashier, and got in line behind this guy. He was wearing sagging pants. Not only that, but the boxers (which were plaid, and I'm sure the guy wasn't Irish or Scottish) were stuck in the crack of his butt. AND they had a hole, to boot. He may as well have been naked, really.

Okay now, I'm no prude, but honestly, I'm not interested in looking at anyone's butt cheeks unless it's a man I'm wild about, and we're in bed.

This "fashion" is just plain rude. And fine, I can see how these men might want women looking at their posterior, but don't these men HATE other men looking at their posterior? Or maybe they like it, I don't know. What's the story here?
I'ts an ugly fad...no arguments from here....looks like hell....hope it goes away soon.

Old 07-06-2012, 02:25 PM

7,300 posts, read 6,731,683 times
When I see people wearing sagging pants and their underwear out, the first thing I think of is:

1) They're homeless;
2) They have no money;
3) They might have a gun hidden in their pants;
4) Their underwear is filthy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
I'ts an ugly fad...no arguments from here....looks like hell....hope it goes away soon.

Old 07-06-2012, 03:04 PM

6,616 posts, read 13,828,747 times
Sometimes it's just more comfortable to sag my pants. Just sayin'.

Old 07-06-2012, 03:07 PM

How could having your pants below your underwear be comfortable? Can you walk when they're almost falling and you're having to constantly grab them and pull them back up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ja1myn View Post
Sometimes it's just more comfortable to sag my pants. Just sayin'.

Old 07-06-2012, 03:09 PM

Quote:
How could having your pants below your underwear be comfortable? Can you walk when they're almost falling and you're having to constantly grab them and pull them back up?
I don't sag mine below my underwear...that doesn't even make any sense to me. But I do sag them like halfway down sometimes, just not to the point where my butt's hanging out.

And I always wear a belt.

Old 07-06-2012, 04:08 PM

Do you wear the belt on the large part of your buttocks? And how does that hold anything up?

Quote:
I don't sag mine below my underwear...that doesn't even make any sense to me. But I do sag them like halfway down sometimes, just not to the point where my butt's hanging out.

And I always wear a belt.

Old 07-06-2012, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Do you wear the belt on the large part of your buttocks? And how does that hold anything up?
On the large part of my butt? Which part is that?

It holds the pants up...obviously...

Old 07-07-2012, 07:12 AM

You know, the butt has more fat on it and sticks out. So do you buy belts for obese men in order to buckle it lower, over the fat part of your buttocks? A regular belt would not buckle properly over a larger part, right? Also, where does one get sagging pants? Buy pants for obese men, or do they actually charge extra to sell people pants for obese men by putting a cool label on it? You clearly can see I have no familiarity with the wearing of pants under the underwear thing.

Quote:
On the large part of my butt? Which part is that?

It holds the pants up...obviously...

Old 07-07-2012, 07:14 AM

Definitely! Ugly, filthy, unkempt, a bit on the mentally ill side, and guaranteed to make the person look as if they're homeless and down on their luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by purehuman View Post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty