Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-06-2013, 09:11 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,660,406 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypee View Post
The headlights are there ... if you just want to see better (for safety reasons, of course), supplement by install aftermarket foglights.
Nah.....if they don't come with the original model, I'm not interested. No aftermarket stuff for me.

Old 02-06-2013, 09:24 PM

4,625 posts, read 12,298,352 times
Honestly, When you are connected in passion do you really care if her love for you is real?

Old 02-06-2013, 09:30 PM

9,726 posts, read 16,746,461 times
Sure I could. I tend to be attracted to petite and/or slender women with small breasts anyway, so totally flat wouldn't really be an issue for me assuming I was attracted to her otherwise. The real question is, would she date me?

Old 02-06-2013, 09:56 PM

4,210 posts, read 4,460,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Who you otherwise find attractive and you like her personality.
I'd be a lier if I said I could, as knocked one back recently who fitted this bill.

Absolutely Yes. Some of the most beautiful women I've met have had little to nothing in the breast department. And made up for it in other much more meaningful ways. While your honest approach is forthright and works for you, I find it quite limiting. In my view a woman's desirability runs along three concurrent qualities:

Physical attractiveness (a basic prerequisite to each's own taste which generally causes the impulse to pursue (our natural hardwiring). Physical attractiveness to me is not just the component (breasts) but the whole "Holistic" aesthetic. I've seen women I consider beautiful from petite to solid (roller derby athletic types) big small, inbetween etc... Basically they need to match their frame is all. It's all about proportionality and fitness / composition. There are apples, bananas, pears, and hourglass shaped women of various frames who if they are fit and have a nice face will turn my head and garner my attention easily.

The trick is the other two big qualities generally discovered after meeting / conversing and too often discarded by those only seeking a physical conquest / experience:
Aptitude
A woman's intellectual capacity, and emotional maturity (which usually corresponds to family upbringing, levels of adversity experienced and overcome, education -academic and school of hard knocks) as well as...

Attitude
A woman's spiritual / religious / philosophical 'mindset' and outlook on life. It shows up in behavior and groundedness levels, priorities in life i.e. 'Personality'. It also will include the minor things like hobbies, interests etc... that can tell one about another's passions / heart.

"Personality" Lloyd Price - YouTube

Old 02-06-2013, 10:02 PM

4,210 posts, read 4,460,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
Nah.....if they don't come with the original model, I'm not interested. No aftermarket stuff for me.

Personally, I like a taut suspension and an engine with high compression ratio and rpms to match my drive shaft and transmission gear ratio. Sometimes all the chassis needs is a little wax / polish and TLC And often times those with too much bondo (cosmetic work) have either been in accidents or are an accident waiting to happen.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:24 AM

632 posts, read 1,031,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz View Post
Could you date a woman that is extremely flat chested Who you otherwise find attractive and you like her personality.
Absolutely. A woman's boob size has no bearing if I find her attractive or date worthy. I actually kinda prefer smaller boobed women than larger boobed women. As long as she has a great backside I wouldnt care. If she has a butt like a young J-Lo, Jessica Biel, or Kim Kardashian then it wouldnt matter if she was 32A or 30A.

Its the larger boobed women I tend to not like as much. But that is usually not because of their breast size, but more because of the rest of her size - I do not find overweight women attractive. Of course the Kate Upton types who are smaller (in terms of inches) but larger in cup size are always great. Kate is 34D which is GREAT. As I always say, the smaller the number and bigger the cup size is preferable.

I would more than likely prefer a 32A over a 38D woman (would almost NEVER consider a double D if she's larger than 36), mainly because the rest of her body would more than likely be more to my liking. A 34D trumps them all though.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:41 AM

12,997 posts, read 13,649,010 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
You only like factory originals?

Old 02-07-2013, 08:53 AM

474 posts, read 905,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
I would prefer a women to look like one and a small boy (minus the smoke)

Attachment 107132
Ugh. Seriously fat.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:54 AM

474 posts, read 905,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elained10 View Post
Another hideous woman.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:56 AM

632 posts, read 1,031,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazznblues View Post
Another hideous woman.
Calling that pic of Kim K. hideous is like calling Steven Speilberg a horrible/terrible director or saying Meryl Streep is a terrible actress.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.