Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-09-2008, 09:23 AM

12,974 posts, read 33,947,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
a Lesbian! a butch one too!
my husband picked out a couple of polo shirts fro me and whenever i wear them i feel like a lesbian. it's the strangest thing! now i dont actually start craving women but i dont feel attractive AT all. i especially feel butch if i pair the polo with jeans and i absolutely CANNOT add tennis shoes to this ensemble because then i feel like....yep, there's no mistakin it..........she's a lesbian allright! (this is what i picture people saying about me if i wear the combo of polo, jeans, and sneakers).
so i thought hmmm, maybe if i wear more makeup and jewelry with my polo shirts then i will feel better!! but, still i feel butch. (please dont think im saying that butch lesbians are unattractive but it is just not me.) i am now beginning to suspect that my husband chose these polos for me so that i wouldnt attract any attention from men. any advice about feminizing a polo shirt or combining it with something to make it less butch? if you dont help me then i'll have to burn them.
Funny post. You sound just like my wife. She refuses to wear any pullover type Polo type shirt but has a walkin closet of about 30 Ralph Lauren suits. The only way you can really pull it off and still look feminine is if your out on the golf course with a Nike cap and have a long pony tail sticking out the back of your cap. Maybe you can try the Oxford Polo shirts (the button up ones but I guess women call them blouses) as those are a very classic look. My wife wears these in different colors and look great.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-09-2008, 09:40 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,101,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolepsy View Post
Listen, i have nothing against butch lesbians but since i am not one i dont want to LOOK like one! (this comment is for anyone who was offended)
I don't think that people that come in here are offendable [for the most part ]

Old 01-09-2008, 09:49 AM

12,169 posts, read 17,642,092 times
Gather the bottom of the shirt and tie it into a knot, You'll have a preppy belly shirt. Nicobelly!

Old 01-09-2008, 10:12 AM
MB2

3,496 posts, read 9,431,945 times
My husband gave up on getting clothes for me, even though he tried in the past....with disastrous results....LOL. (Pair of jeans....36 inch inseam...I'm only 5'4!!!!)
I'm guilty of having Polo's in my closet, but I hate 'em too, and usually wear mine with sweats, pj bottoms, tracksuit or my riding pants.
Oh, yeah...I wear them also when I have paint jobs to do around the house....LOL.
I haven't found out...yet........ on how to wear them out in public.

Huh....and now that you mentioned it....yes, my friend is a lesbian, and wears them ALL THE TIME!!!....that has never dawned on me before until now that you mentioned it...I think, that is funny as hell.......ROTFL!!!!!

Nico.....Am I getting "stoned" now on here too ????

Old 01-09-2008, 12:38 PM

8,002 posts, read 18,602,381 times
Pippy's not a member??????? HUH?

Old 01-09-2008, 03:18 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,027,811 times
Yeah, WTH's going on??? Where is she???

Old 01-09-2008, 03:24 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,027,811 times
NICO!!!!! If you see this (that is, if you can even get on these forums to see what we're saying about you) ... get in touch with me. Send me a DM or have someone else send me one or go to My Space and look for someone who likes Samba. I think you'll know who I am. Send me a message!!!

Old 01-09-2008, 03:49 PM

2,489 posts, read 7,210,682 times
I was wondering where she went? I needed a good laugh this morning and she was no where to be found.

Old 01-09-2008, 05:01 PM

8,231 posts, read 17,313,888 times
You cut up the bottom of it and put beads on it?! That's a klassy look.
Ya'll are bad, by the way....

Old 01-09-2008, 05:22 PM

498 posts, read 1,519,598 times
Exclamation Unite

Whats this? NICO MISSING!?! Now we just can't have that!

I know, maybe one of the lesbians beat her up for her polo shirt.

NICO< Where are you???

She did send me two messages yesterday, if that helps.

I will look for her, but I wonder if she will have the collar, up or down??

I will look for her now.

LIVE LAUGH AND LOVE
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty