Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2017, 03:20 PM

72 posts, read 73,589 times

Advertisements

I am fascinated by a neighbor of mine. One a scale of 1-10, she is a 15. Perhaps the most physically beautiful woman I have ever seen. Just incredible looking. Also incredibly sexy, polished, professional and poised. I have never seen anyone like her. I watch the expressions of other people when she passes by and you can tell she has a charisma that goes along with her beauty.

The most interesting thing about her is unlike many other beauty queens, she knows she is just so stunning looking. Her identity seems to be her extreme beauty and she prances around like a proud peacock.

She spends a fortune on her hair, makeup, clothes and jewelry.

Her husband is very successful and gives her everything she asks for.

What do you make of someone so incredibly beautiful?

Old 03-10-2017, 03:30 PM

102,195 posts, read 107,823,938 times
Mod cut.

Since you know nothing about her except what you're able to see from your home or car window, there's not much we can contribute, OP. She sounds shallow, though, from what little you've told us.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-11-2017 at 08:19 AM.. Reason: Please leave country of origin out of it. It's off-topic.

Old 03-10-2017, 03:32 PM

29,739 posts, read 34,372,211 times
Sometimes I wish that people understood that the "beauty" in "Fashion and Beauty" refers to skin care, hair care, and styling, and not what you find sexually attractive.

Old 03-10-2017, 04:10 PM

20,758 posts, read 19,958,245 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by want to learn View Post
I am fascinated by a neighbor of mine. One a scale of 1-10, she is a 15. Perhaps the most physically beautiful woman I have ever seen. Just incredible looking. Also incredibly sexy, polished, professional and poised. I have never seen anyone like her. I watch the expressions of other people when she passes by and you can tell she has a charisma that goes along with her beauty.

The most interesting thing about her is unlike many other beauty queens, she knows she is just so stunning looking. Her identity seems to be her extreme beauty and she prances around like a proud peacock.

So what do you do about it? She dances around in her yard and you drool through the window?

The court may not agree with your fascination and may call it "obsession".

Old 03-10-2017, 05:13 PM

11,582 posts, read 6,731,192 times
I had a friend like this but she was also labeled as the rudest person you would ever meet! She was beautiful and knew and thought she was entitled because of it. Beauty doesn't last forever and only takes you so far. If you're married OP, I suggest you stop drooling.

Old 03-10-2017, 05:15 PM

35,095 posts, read 51,222,031 times
Quote:

She is may be very disappointed as she gets older.

Old 03-10-2017, 05:52 PM

11,119 posts, read 5,585,831 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
[snip]

Since you know nothing about her except what you're able to see from your home or car window, there's not much we can contribute, OP. She sounds shallow, though, from what little you've told us.
I'm thankful that I'm not "successful" like her husband and that I don't have to endure what he does. But I assume he knew what he was signing-on to do.

Last edited by PJSaturn; 03-11-2017 at 08:38 AM..

Old 03-10-2017, 05:55 PM

15,293 posts, read 17,676,974 times
She sounds attention starved to me. Strike up a conversation. Find out about her deepest feelings. Comfort her by holding her hand and putting your arm around her. You get the idea.

The woman is screaming neglect from the rooftops. Pay attention.

Old 03-10-2017, 06:06 PM

4,927 posts, read 5,312,007 times

What does incredibly beautiful even look like?

What is there to make of someone so incredibly beautiful?

What does that question even mean?

What do YOU make of someone so incredibly beautiful?

Here's what I found when I googled...

site some examples of incredibly beautiful women

https://images.search.yahoo.com/sear...women&fr=yfp-t

Take a peek see and let us know if you find someone comparably as incredibly beautiful so at least we can judge for ourselves.

Old 03-10-2017, 06:17 PM

20,548 posts, read 30,387,300 times
Quote:
I

Nothing other than she got lucky in the gene pool. Her looks have nothing to do with her personality of her life.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty