Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2009, 05:39 PM

2,888 posts, read 6,537,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissNM View Post
I doubt super hairy will ever be in fashion, but the last thing I want is to permanently look like a pre-pubescent girl.
Especially, when I'm old and wrinkled. Eeeww. Somehow I think grey hair would look better!

Old 12-15-2009, 05:48 PM

3,424 posts, read 5,974,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandyrn0224 View Post
Curious...you do a "visual inspection". How do you do this? I'm not being a smartass, ok, maybe a little, but how do you do this? Y'all get naked, you crawl down her thighs and take a look...tell her to spread em so you can get your inspection done before y'all can get down to business?

I don't know about other women, but if I thought a guy was 'inspecting' me we'd be done right then and there.

I can see it now. "Hey dude, I'm gonna wander on down to your d*ck and take a peek, make sure things don't look nasty. If ya pass my inspection then maybe you'll get lucky"...

In MY case, I know the person well enough to have had that conversation you spoke of so that I don't need to 'inspect'...I don't do one night stands, well, haven't since I was in my early 20's, and if I wasn't in a relationship I still wouldn't have sex with someone without knowing them well....well enough to trust them. This doesn't mean there wouldn't be a condom, but by the time we had sex you can bet I feel as safe as one can possibly feel in that situation.

I know, its probably off putting but it must be done...Ive taken a good gander before, and cleared myself for landing. If she doesnt like it, shes free to evacuate the premises as far as Im concerned. Its unfortunate, but its a ritual that must be done, and it hasnt failed me yet.

Its actually not that hard really...you look down at what you're doing, and take a good inventory, and then make a decision.

Old 12-15-2009, 09:36 PM

1,558 posts, read 2,597,908 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt_transplant View Post
p.s. since a lot of guys seem to have a preference...I asked the boyfriend what he thought of it:

Me: So what do you prefer? Bald? Buzz? Strip? *******'s Jungle? (inside joke about finding a roomies pube trim clumps on the bathroom floor)
Him: What?
Me: (repeated)
Him: I don't care! Its not mine.
Me: So you don't have a preference? (with a tone of confusion)
Him: No! Im not insane!

Oh if he only knew why that made me laugh so hard.
he was smart, he played stupid instead of telling you the truth

Old 12-16-2009, 02:57 AM

9 posts, read 51,878 times
I'm 21 and I don't feel the need to be shaven clean to feel sexy, "in", or clean. With daily hygiene, I am quite fine down there. It's completely ridiculous though when a guy told me that he wouldn't even consider going out with a woman who wasn't completely bald down there. Although to each his own, it's almost like a requirement these days. I guess what I'm saying is that there is no benefit for shaving down there except for personal (or someone else's) preference and that I am in charge of what is sexy or not when its concerning my private area.

Girls w bushes rock lolll

Old 12-16-2009, 06:42 AM

13,814 posts, read 28,493,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissNM View Post
Especially, when I'm old and wrinkled. Eeeww. Somehow I think grey hair would look better!
Yech...steel wool?

Old 12-16-2009, 07:41 PM

47 posts, read 77,121 times
females wit wild azz hair makes me soft lol
but forreal i can work wit hair
but i like it better shavin
i dont c how sum females on here talk about never shavin and **** and think thats acceptable lol
dont nobody wanna see the top of ur head between ur legs

Old 12-17-2009, 05:46 AM

2,189 posts, read 7,700,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veee View Post
It's completely ridiculous though when a guy told me that he wouldn't even consider going out with a woman who wasn't completely bald down there. Although to each his own, it's almost like a requirement these days.
I'm one of those guys...In your defense, I'm 99% sure you'd never want to date me, anywayslol. Why is it completely ridiculous? I have standards, as do you and everyone else in the world. If you saw a 500lb blind bum with no legs on the street is that within most peoples standards?...Is that shallow or completely ridiculous?

Old 12-17-2009, 03:24 PM

8,411 posts, read 39,257,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
he was smart, he played stupid instead of telling you the truth

Maybe just like likes the variety pack?

Old 12-18-2009, 10:00 PM

1,837 posts, read 4,148,902 times
This thread is ridiculous and obviously the OP is getting a real ride with this post. I cannot believe you gals would give him the satisfaction of responding to his question. This is really a personal matter that shouldn't be shared with a stranger. Is there no self respect with anything anymore? Just thought I would comment.

Old 12-18-2009, 10:08 PM

768 posts, read 942,486 times
I hope it's a (short) trend. I'm not going to imply any sort of pre-pubescent tendencies in men who like it-that would be unfair. But as a man, I personally cannot understand the phenomena.

I want a woman to look like *gasp* a woman.

Maybe I'm weird.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty