Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 08:46 PM

2,909 posts, read 14,085,150 times

Advertisements

Its so hot now, im sweating! 83 degrees! Gonna have to turn the a/c on again! It was so nice and cool last week but that is gone! *sobs*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-27-2006, 09:20 PM

5,701 posts, read 24,159,933 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Need_affordable_home View Post
Its so hot now, im sweating! 83 degrees! Gonna have to turn the a/c on again! It was so nice and cool last week but that is gone! *sobs*
Don't worry by Friday and Saturday will be back in the 60 degrees....

Old 11-27-2006, 09:25 PM

I sure hope so! im getting cranky again from the heat!

Old 11-27-2006, 11:16 PM

9,324 posts, read 26,747,624 times
Yes no wonder I am angry again. At least it's in the 60's at night inland.

Old 12-04-2006, 06:34 PM

5,701 posts, read 24,159,933 times
Tonight we should be in the low 20.... Lets see if the car will crank tomorrow morning....

Old 12-04-2006, 07:01 PM

106 posts, read 573,230 times
Wink cold weather

Quote:
Originally Posted by Need_affordable_home View Post

It is currently 26 degrees in southeastern lower Michigan.
Factor in wind chill and it is about 10 degrees.
Have not seen the sun in a week.
Nobody goes outside.
I would switch places with you in a heartbeat!

Old 12-04-2006, 07:02 PM

1,130 posts, read 1,572,385 times
Default I will take the snow and the cold anyday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike jones View Post
Nobody goes outside.
A nice warm fire in the fireplace, a hot cup of chocolate, a good movie on the tube...ah I can't wait to be cuddled under the covers again!!
It's been too hot here. It's not normal!

Old 12-04-2006, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike jones View Post
Nobody goes outside.

well 26 is a little cold but something like 40-50 degrees is fine. When it was 45 degrees outside, it was 70 inside my bedroom because of the house insultation. At 26 degrees and without the heater, it would be about 55 degrees indoors. Not cold enough to need the heater but cool enough to need long pants and a sweather indoors. Youll be complaining about the heat in south Florida and sweating your behind off! Youll need a/c which means its too hot! I have the a/c turned on and the fan spinning in my room!

Old 12-04-2006, 08:08 PM

1,921 posts, read 5,621,778 times
Well, I don't know how cold it will be in the rest of Florida tonight, but as Sunrico said, we're headed for the 20's, here in the Panhandle. A nice hard-freeze warning has been flashing on my computer all night. And, the cold weather is making the news on the Pensacola News Journal and WEAR. Probably on the other local channels as well. Maybe, just maybe, this weather will kill off a few bugs, especially the skeeters. It's supposed to be almost as cold tomorrow night. And, it will continue to be cooler throughout the rest of the week, at least until Sunday. Why is it, though, that when we have freezing weather, there's no moisture in the air; and if we have the moisture, we don't have the colder weather? It would be nice to see a few snow flurries on Christmas Eve, (yes, it has happened, though not often). Now, don't get excited.I'm not asking for snow up to our backsides! Just something pretty for Christmas.

Old 12-04-2006, 08:08 PM

9,324 posts, read 26,747,624 times
Why not just turn your northern basement into a recreation room and invite friends over? If I get the chance I want to put my bowling lanes in and home gym to enjoy without sweating to death! Living in Florida has made me lazy and with few muscles. You're too worn out from dealing with business and hearing the sad stories from employees you want to pay more, but can't. I would come home after 1-2 hours in traffic to eat then lose time sitting at the computer. When we get a cold front I do 10 times as much as in the summer. Last cold front I cleaned the shed. Next one I have two coconut trees to move.

Remember in our summers no one goes outside either. No snow but people don't bother to go outside it seems.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida