Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Do you like candy corn?
Love it! 47 39.50%
Hate it! 46 38.66%
Meh. Take it or leave it. 24 20.17%
You gotta mix it with peanuts! 3 2.52%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 119. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 10:12 PM

2,834 posts, read 10,766,703 times

Advertisements

Candy corn is gross...and I don't stick my nose up to much.

Now Circus Peanuts...We're tlaking candy circus peanuts...YUM!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2008, 10:17 PM

726 posts, read 2,269,281 times
I dont like Candy corn, My teeth hurt when I see it. It is really sweet and I hate the colors..... lol !!

Old 09-26-2008, 10:31 PM

93 posts, read 288,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE PA! View Post
Candy corn is gross...and I don't stick my nose up to much.

Now Circus Peanuts...We're tlaking candy circus peanuts...YUM!
EWWW!! Those bright orange Circus Peanuts are the worst!! yuck! I LOVE Candy Corn!! It's soooo good! haha
Little fun fact: Candy Corn is the only candy that has never been advertised in America. Interesting right? They probably don't advertise it b/c EVERYBODY loves it, and will buy it anyways! haha

Old 09-26-2008, 10:52 PM

4,273 posts, read 15,253,371 times
my husbad hates it but i think they are yummy!

Old 09-27-2008, 08:22 AM

734 posts, read 2,617,660 times
Oh c'mon! I cannot be the only person who likes caramel apple candy corn.

Old 09-27-2008, 06:01 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,877,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 61-OH View Post
EWWW!! Those bright orange Circus Peanuts are the worst!! yuck! I LOVE Candy Corn!! It's soooo good! haha
Little fun fact: Candy Corn is the only candy that has never been advertised in America. Interesting right? They probably don't advertise it b/c EVERYBODY loves it, and will buy it anyways! haha
Interesting.

Don't you hate the people that give out the cheap brand of Candy Corn that just tastes plain NASTY! It MUST be Brach's Candy Corn or none at all.

Old 09-27-2008, 06:30 PM
bjh

60,096 posts, read 30,391,518 times
The obligatory annual bag of candy corn is not so bad. Someone said they like circus peanuts more. I don't like those.

I kind of wish the dark candy corn was chocolate flavored, but they taste the same.

Old 09-29-2008, 07:41 AM

41,958 posts, read 75,192,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
LAST WEEK! Are you in serious withdrawals? Have you checked into a clinic? If not then go forth and buy another bag quick before it is too late.
I did, I did ... The market just happened to have Indian corn on sale, so I picked up a six-month supply. I figure after that I'll be just a little bit sick of it ...

Old 09-29-2008, 10:57 AM

14,862 posts, read 42,877,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohiogirl81 View Post
I did, I did ... The market just happened to have Indian corn on sale, so I picked up a six-month supply. I figure after that I'll be just a little bit sick of it ...
whew............ So then, come November when the rest of us have moved on and we need a quick fix we can call you I might just need a sugar water IV by then.

Okay, over the weekend the girls and I had the Candy Corn conversation on how to properly eat them. The eldest said, "I've ALWAYS eaten it that way". GOOD GIRL! The youngest, "wow, that IS much better. I can actually taste the chocolate in the Indian Corn". What I find funny is that somehow no one has to teach us how to eat Candy Corn color by color yet we end up doing it that way.

Old 09-29-2008, 11:00 AM

3,032 posts, read 8,921,065 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by momof2dfw View Post
OMYGOSH!!!! I'm not alone. I might not do the ENTIRE bag at once but I will do a handfull at a time. And if I have the Harvest Mix w/ the Indian Corn I eat the chocolate ends as the last treat. When I run out of Candy Corn or Indian Corn and all that is left are those pumpkins - I bite off itty bitty bites and suck on them. Talk about a sugar rush if you eat one whole.

Okay, back to the computer................I had to break to go grab a few. I've learned NOT to keep the entire bag by the computer

What about the mutilated ones - just pulled one out and all it had was a white tip and then the chocolate. I'm now starring at 2 yellow ends and 4 chocolates. GONE!
Mutilated ones are an abomination to the universe and must be immediately consumed WHOLE, or else...(ominous music rises in the background)
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink