Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-10-2008, 11:22 AM

11,887 posts, read 36,925,657 times

Advertisements

Here are some photos of the apts and area you will be moving to krisco.

The Rise & Dine restaurant on the bottom floor was doing good business at lunchtime when I snapped this picture.

Chipotle is right next door as well.

The courtyard inside The Venue.

McAlister's Deli is not a two minute walk away either.

This Signature Kroger (a very nice store) is also within a two-minute walk. It's not but about 75 yards from the apts.

The same with Red, Hot, and Blue (Memphis style bbq). They used to be my favorite until their portions shrank quite a bit. Still, a good place to eat.

Car wash across the street.

I've never been to this restaurant.

To show how close the apts are to Kroger.

The Hurst Main Fire Station is not a block away.

The same with the Hurst Athletic Complex. This isn't a good picture.

Another view from the Kroger parking lot.

Carino's is just across the street.

Leaving The Venue and headed back home.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-10-2008, 11:33 AM

65 posts, read 234,209 times
Awesome... You rock, Synposis! It's nice to actually see the area. I can't believe how many options there are for food within walking distance *laugh*. That might spell trouble for my gut, but will be nice for having company over.

Man... I can't wait to get down there! So excited...

Old 03-10-2008, 11:40 AM

3,086 posts, read 7,616,167 times
Synposis.....have you tried Carino's yet? I've heard it's good but we haven't ventured to try it out. I forgot about Chipotle being right there too. haha

Old 03-10-2008, 11:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hypocore View Post
Synposis.....have you tried Carino's yet? I've heard it's good but we haven't ventured to try it out. I forgot about Chipotle being right there too. haha
Carino's food is good. The wait people there are pretty good too. Here's another pic for you krisco.

Also, if you travel East on Colleyville Boulevard into Colleyville, there are tons more shopping and eating places.

Old 03-10-2008, 12:16 PM

5,412 posts, read 15,923,634 times
That shopping center reminds me of Las Colinas shopping center in Irving that I just visited for the first time last Fri.

Old 03-10-2008, 12:29 PM

Hey beowulf7, it's good to hear from you! There is a whole lot more to that shopping center. There is a Khol's, Starbucks Coffee, an artistic frame shop, and many more that share the same area.

Old 03-10-2008, 02:16 PM

More for krisco. Heck they even have their own library there! Sorry for the not so good quality of the pictures. I tried another setting that didn't work to well with the cloudy conditions.

Old 03-10-2008, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Hey beowulf7, it's good to hear from you! There is a whole lot more to that shopping center. There is a Khol's, Starbucks Coffee, an artistic frame shop, and many more that share the same area.
Looks good! Did you get any funny looks while you were photographing the shopping center? On a bright, sunny day, the pics will look even better.

I'll have to check out that shopping center one day. I can now cross off Los Colinas from my list.

Old 03-10-2008, 03:47 PM

Yes, people were wondering what the heck that guy was doing with the camera.. I tried to be as inconspicuous as possible.

I could have used another setting on the camera and they would have come out much better. I just didn't take the time.

It's a pretty neat area. Plus, it's only two miles from the Northeast Mall and there are all kinds of shopping over in that area. IMO, this area of Tarrant County is developing into quite a nice place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beowulf7 View Post
Looks good! Did you get any funny looks while you were photographing the shopping center? On a bright, sunny day, the pics will look even better.

I'll have to check out that shopping center one day. I can now cross off Los Colinas from my list.

Old 03-10-2008, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synopsis View Post
Yes, people were wondering what the heck that guy was doing with the camera.. I tried to be as inconspicuous as possible.

I could have used another setting on the camera and they would have come out much better. I just didn't take the time.

It's a pretty neat area. Plus, it's only two miles from the Northeast Mall and there are all kinds of shopping over in that area. IMO, this area of Tarrant County is developing into quite a nice place.
LOL they might have thought you were a photographer for some mag.

I usually sneak a lot of pics (in general) w/ my phone and try to stay under the radar.

I was just at the Northeast Mall on Sat. Of course I got lost trying to get to it from DFW Airport after I dropped a friend off. I took Loop 820 S and had to make a U-turn to get on the northbound side. Is there a quicker way to get to the NE mall from Rt. 183 W.? TIA.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Fort Worth