Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Garden
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2023, 05:48 AM

15,425 posts, read 7,482,091 times

Advertisements

Two thoughts. Get some of those CIA mind control drugs or capture them one by one and plant tiny electrodes in their brains. Once you've built your chipmunk army, you can carry out your nefarious scheme for world domination.

(I hope this brings a smile to at least one face today. I saw the title, and had an image of the mastermind and his army of controlled chipmunks doing his bidding)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2023, 09:16 AM

12,040 posts, read 8,414,540 times
Another woodpile proprietor.

We have two cats who have the run of the place who take care of housekeeping. I don't like that much but it's the natural way. The other night one brought a young chipmunk through the cat door for me and it took both of us two days to catch the little rascal in the house. I took him out and put him under the hostas so unless he's got a good memory it'll be rinse and repeat.

DH especially despises them because a family made a nest in his Range Rover at work and destroyed the wiring and upholstery. Really don't want to have one gnawing away at things in the house. So he sets live traps in the yard and releases the trespassers in the nature reserve down the hill.

We're retired so their transgressions and cute ways are just part of our amusement and our daily chores. I imagine it would be different if we didn't have time to deal with it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Garden