Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2009, 02:04 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,716,580 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
I fight for all Americans, their religion has nothing to do with them being American or not.

Give us your tired, your poor, your huddled masses.

I lived in Detroit, the most Muslims of any US city there. They were very respectful, and alway nice to me. I never once saw any of them screaming Allah Ahkbar in the streets.

I'm glad you served, and you are entitled to your opinion, but I think you are scared of something that isn't a real threat to you.

As I posted earlier, the odds of you being struck by lightning are greater then those of you being killed by a terrorist. Guess you shouldn't step outside again. You do know that lightning can strike from up to 30 miles away, you wouldn't even see the storm.

I live my life free of fear. If someone wants to come to my home and try and kill me, they are more than welcome, I'll never give up my freedom to get a false sense of security.
Your opening post was irrational and you continue to make little to no sense post after post.

Who's talking about willingness to give up freedoms? The question is whether it is time - many think it is past time - to end Muslim immigration. So that we may continue - or rather return to - the American way of life we used to enjoy without this new component of completely unnecessary risk.

Drummer Boy is absolutely right and I'd suggest you seek help for your willingness to "to give my life to a few Arab idiots". Most of us don't agree and feel it is high time we pull common sense from its hibernating state and confront this problem head on. That is what caring about freedom is all about.

Old 11-12-2009, 02:09 PM

12,350 posts, read 9,716,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis1979 View Post
Another boogy man out to get us. Can't live your life in fear, if you do, you aren't living.
Boogy man?

Been in a deep sleep for the last 20 years? Do you have a TV or radio?

Where does this delusional PC mindset come from?

It is beyond worthiness of any attempt to explain....

Old 11-12-2009, 02:52 PM

2,422 posts, read 2,278,265 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
We are coming dangerously close to finding out. A couple of proposals are in the works right now.

Quote:
The militant Islamists mainly know that we have no balls (as far as leadership) and no plan to protect ourselves
. They know that they can tell us down to the last detail how they are going to attack us (and DO it), yet we refuse to believe them. When they tell us they hate us, we don't believe them. When they tell us that they are going to wipe us off the face of the earth, we don't believe them. It's pretty stupid on our part, and if that's how dense we are going to be, perhaps we deserve to be destroyed.

So if I write a book proclaiming that I am a Christian and then go out and kill millions of people, Christianity is responsible?

----------------------

I'm surrounded by Christians. So far they have never threatened to behead me for not going to church on Sunday. They haven't dragged burnt bodies through the streets of my town. They haven't hanged gay teens on our park. They haven't sent their children with bombs tied around their waists into my supermarket.

Are all Muslims bent on destroying anyone not like them? No. Of course not. But you people better pony up to the fact that there is a VERY dangerous faction that IS bent on destroying anyone not like them. You can come up with all the examples of Christian terrorism that you like. It pales. And it isn't going to change the fact that you are the target of a group of irrational people fighting their vision of an Islamic holy war. Instead of trying to excuse radical Islamic terrorism, you’d better face it. Playing ducks and drakes is getting more dangerous by the year.
How in the hell do you defend yourself against someone who is willing to blow themselves up to kill you, they have no fear and will have to be dealt with only by massive retaliation at the first sign of trouble.

Old 11-12-2009, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creekcat View Post
We cann't keep out Latin American illegal immigrants. Does anyone actually think we stop Muslims? Think about it, they will live in Mexico for a few years, learn to speak Spanish and walk across the border.
Thats a scary thought seriously!!!

Old 11-12-2009, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussianSky View Post
Freedom for security.
Thats what the american gov is doing.
But you have to realize that war on terror is a fraud, 911 was an inside job, CIA was involved.
This is a freemason conspiracy to bring a new world order.A satanic dictatorship where everyone will be chiped and controlled by the gov.

YouTube - George Bush New World Order
Please stop now before this goes to far.

Old 11-12-2009, 03:00 PM

2,637 posts, read 4,461,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aveojohn View Post
How in the hell do you defend yourself against someone who is willing to blow themselves up to kill you, they have no fear and will have to be dealt with only by massive retaliation at the first sign of trouble.
that is the easy part--You help them get to heaven. "Sea of glass" comes to mind.

Old 11-12-2009, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaskateguy View Post
that is the easy part--You help them get to heaven. "Sea of glass" comes to mind.
Not familiar with sea of glass. ???

Old 11-12-2009, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aveojohn View Post
Not familiar with sea of glass. ???
High heat+ lots of sand= sea of glass.

Old 11-12-2009, 03:56 PM

25,713 posts, read 18,788,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thaskateguy View Post
High heat+ lots of sand= sea of glass.
No, they (militant Islamists) intend to beat us to that. They (militant Islamists) have even told us they will. Of course, we don't believe them (militant Islamists). We stand with our heads firmly lodged between our cheeks. Once it happens we will continue to do the same.

If you were a neurotic bully who liked to cave people's faces in, and you punched your neighbor in the mouth ten times and he stood and smiled at you, would you stop punching him? Nothing like a willing victim for a willing bully.

Old 11-12-2009, 04:00 PM

When I saw the Armstrong beheading on You tube or what ever--that was all I needed to see. I say pull all our guys out tomorrow, and Nuke em all on Sunday.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates