Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-16-2010, 06:22 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,279,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwonderwhy2124 View Post
And black cronyism and nepotism don't exist? Not that I am condoning white versions of these things, but these situations are normal when it comes to family and friend connections.
I could give you a list if you like, of how many blacks were hired where I used to work(30 yrs) because they were related to or friends of someone in human resources, who was black by the way. It goes both ways. And now that blacks are achieving and getting into positions of authority the pendulum swings the other way. So yes, blacks do practice nepotism also.

Old 05-16-2010, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borikua View Post
"White Version of an Afrocentric Schools"

That is what has always been in place in ALL of the Americas.

You can't install something that has already been in place since the beginning.

This is why hispanic women dye their hair blond and black women use deadly chemicals to straighten their hair. They also use light colored contact lenses.

This is a DISGRACE!

Since 1492 we have been taught lies about being cannibals when the real cannibals were the vikings who traveled to the Caribbean to fill their bellies with human flesh.

We Native People were NEVER cannibals. There was no war among the Native Peoples of the Americas until the forked-tongue invaders came on our shores.

Our People were mis-educated by your white-centric education system.

Just like today. You give access to your own kind to ivy league schools and build community colleges in our neighborhoods. This is an automatic set up to make yourselves the boss and the poor your employees.

So please, stop making yourselves out to be the victims once again.
Are you related to Geronimo or somethin, you are one angry dude!!

Old 05-16-2010, 03:04 PM

177 posts, read 256,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aveojohn View Post
Are you related to Geronimo or somethin, you are one angry dude!!
When Native People state facts, we are labeled as "angry" and "racists".

White people are not racists! They are concerned! Right? Because God Forbid a white person is wrong!

I'm not angry. I am just stating FACT! But your(remember-PLURAL!) slivering forked tongues always knows how to turn things around.

And by the way - I AM RELATED TO GERONIMO! All Native People of the Americas are related. Just like all white people are related. We are a Family and you are a family...

We are Jacob and you are Esau. We are NOT Asians!

Old 05-17-2010, 05:32 AM

Quote:
When Native People state facts, we are labeled as "angry" and "racists".

White people are not racists! They are concerned! Right? Because God Forbid a white person is wrong!

I'm not angry. I am just stating FACT! But your(remember-PLURAL!) slivering forked tongues always knows how to turn things around.

And by the way - I AM RELATED TO GERONIMO! All Native People of the Americas are related. Just like all white people are related. We are a Family and you are a family...

We are Jacob and you are Esau. We are NOT Asians!
What is your point? You come on here and throw a bunch of angry words around and then leave.

Old 05-17-2010, 05:40 AM

Quote:
What is your point? You come on here and throw a bunch of angry words around and then leave.
I come here because you hate us. And it's cool that you hate me us. My words really are not angry. They are true.

Old 05-17-2010, 07:55 AM

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times
Quote:
I come here because you hate us. And it's cool that you hate me us. My words really are not angry. They are true.
I get the same thing all the time. I am the ANGRY black man, but I am also looking for a way to blame someone else for my personal failures in life....lol. I am not angry in general nor am I angry at white folks.... I am sure such is the case for you as well. Think about it. They assume we are angry but we use no angry words....rather.....just a keen grasp of the obvious oppressive history upon Natives and Africans in this country. They project, from their own humanity, that this should make us angry....because obviously it would make them angry for why do they assume that we are? Of course, they could also assume that Natives and Africans are BORN angry...lol.

I don't know if it is true for Natives, but for AA, the most vocal are the Educated. Almost invariably, if one speaks to the truth of history and it current impact on the present, people will assume that its coming from people looking to excuse their own failings. That could not be further from the truth. The truth is that poor inner-city blacks don't deal much with whites on day to day bases because their environment is mostly black. They are not worried about white racism as much as they are worried about other black folks who they come in contact with. In other words, those poor black folks cannot see the forest for the trees. When one becomes educated, works in corporate America and live in Middle and Upper Middle class suburbs, one then can see the whole forest and how things really work. Hence, it is the people with this 20,000 feet view that becomes the most outspoken because they understand the odds against black people relative to whites.

Also...consider this. I don't talk about race with my friends...and they don't want to. It would strain our relationships. So I am that black guy that many white folks talk about as being "their good black friend" or "the cool black guy that they know" who they are glad is not like me.....lol....the irony of it all.

Last edited by Indentured Servant; 05-17-2010 at 08:24 AM..

Old 05-17-2010, 11:53 AM

Quote:
You claim that Red, Brown and Black People who come here are angry and racist but yet, right below your user name is a statement that shows your true sentiment...

#1 Farrakhan HATER.

How does hating him help you? How does hating someone like Fidel Castro make things better?

Why?

You're afraid of man who lives on a small island of People who he supposedly starves and oppresses?

It was the same with Moamar Kaddafi! The media was instilling into the minds of its people that Kaddafi was out to get them. He was lurking in the shadows, under our beds, waiting to kill us all!

They created the anti Kaddafi sentiment and bombed the house where he lived with his family, killing his young daughter.

The thing that Americans turn their back to is the fact that ALL of those so-called threats to America were people who the US Govt trained here on US soil - the School of the Americas in Georgia.

They were people that the US trained to take control of their native lands and funnel the profits of exploiting the country's natural resources to the people who own the corporations in place - like Halliburton!

Dick Cheyney was CEO of Halliburton and was upset when under public pressure had to sell $30 Million of stock he owned in the company when he took office. This was reported by the Bloomberg News! Before and after this, Halliburton has been given military contracts all over the world and still today, Obama gracefully places them in the Gulf Coast.

Osama Bin Laden grew up with good ol' boys George and Jeb!

You claim we blame the white man for all of our problems, but you blame the Native People of America for problems in America. You blame the Black People for the problems in Black Society when we all know that the US brings the drugs into our neighborhoods.

In pre-castro Cuba, white people ran the island as their own little paradise where they introduced alcohol and drugs and used the women of the island as prostitutes enjoying fat profits. They still do this today in places like the Philippines, where they go to have sex with children.

Your history from centuries back til today speaks volumes of what and who you are - the source of all the problems of this world...

"There, I said it! Somebody had to say it!" - Chris Rock

I nominate Chris Rock For President of the United States of America!

Old 05-17-2010, 12:08 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,707,171 times
Quote:
You claim that Red, Brown and Black People who come here are angry and racist but yet, right below your user name is a statement that shows your true sentiment...

#1 Farrakhan HATER.

How does hating him help you? How does hating someone like Fidel Castro make things better?

Why?

You're afraid of man who lives on a small island of People who he supposedly starves and oppresses?

It was the same with Moamar Kaddafi! The media was instilling into the minds of its people that Kaddafi was out to get them. He was lurking in the shadows, under our beds, waiting to kill us all!

They created the anti Kaddafi sentiment and bombed the house where he lived with his family, killing his young daughter.

The thing that Americans turn their back to is the fact that ALL of those so-called threats to America were people who the US Govt trained here on US soil - the School of the Americas in Georgia.

They were people that the US trained to take control of their native lands and funnel the profits of exploiting the country's natural resources to the people who own the corporations in place - like Halliburton!

Dick Cheyney was CEO of Halliburton and was upset when under public pressure had to sell $30 Million of stock he owned in the company when he took office. This was reported by the Bloomberg News! Before and after this, Halliburton has been given military contracts all over the world and still today, Obama gracefully places them in the Gulf Coast.

You claim we blame the white man for all of our problems, but you blame the Native People of America for problems in America. You blame the Black People for the problems in Black Society when we all know that the US brings the drugs into our neighborhoods.

In pre-castro Cuba, white people ran the island as their own little paradise where they introduced alcohol and drugs and used the women of the island as prostitutes enjoying fat profits. They still do this today in places like the Philippines, where they go to have sex with children.

Your history from centuries back til today speaks volumes of what and who you are - the source of all the problems of this world...

People like that need to attempt to "Normalize" their perversions. If they are among the few....then its perversion. There is a big conspiracy of like minds whose objective is to normalize their racism by making groups that are target of their racism.....to essentially be guily of the same thing in degree or kind. Thus, anytime a black person brings up the history of white racism.....we automatically become hate filled racist ourselves....lol. In fact, it is rare today to find any white person that considers themselves a racist. That is because the term is now a pejoritive and they cannot ascribe a pejoritive to themselves....who would? I don't care if they are members of the Aryan Nation, KKK or whatever....none of them see themselves as racist......just rationalist who love white people and need to protect whites from mesegination and the evil and inferior influence of non-whites. "We need to protect our daugthers!"....lol. Yet....none of them will call themselves a racist....but they will be quick to call anyone who pulls the cover (or hood) from history and the present in regards to race......they are hate filled ANGRY racist....lol.

You can't make this stuff up....lol.

Old 05-17-2010, 12:08 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,678,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
I don't know if it is true for Natives, but for AA, the most vocal are the Educated.
LOL!!! You've got me rolling with that one!

Thanks Buddy - this is better than Comedy Central!

Old 05-17-2010, 12:11 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,678,490 times
Quote:

#1 Farrakhan HATER.

Why?

My, my, my. It must be difficult to be perfect and to have to tolerate all those imperfect white people.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates