Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-26-2010, 08:24 PM

177 posts, read 256,726 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBMallory View Post
So, how is being IS's alter ego working out for you? Posting the same crap, from a different spin. Nobody here is acting like a victim, at least not the white people, you and moron Sr. sure are though.
I never knew anything about him, but seeing all the racism being spewed at him from all you made me want to stand beside him, which is what oppressed people do. We can recognize when people are flinging scat, and we come to the aid of a Brother.

Black People and Native People have more in common than they actually realize.

Let's just say that the Stick of Judah and the Stick of Joseph will become One Stick and will be used to punish the nations against whom the MOST HIGH GOD has indignation.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:26 PM

8,292 posts, read 26,681,928 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borikua View Post
I never knew anything about him, but seeing all the racism being spewed at him from all you made me want to stand beside him, which is what oppressed people do. We can recognize when people are flinging scat, and we come to the aid of a Brother.

Let's just say that the Stick of Judah and the Stick of Joseph will become One Stick and will be used to punish the nations against whom the MOST HIGH GOD has indignation.
And that would be what - that you're both perpetual victims, perpetual excuse-makers and perpetual racists?

Old 05-26-2010, 08:28 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Just about as soon as you get back to that mythical 6-figure income job you have.

And thank you for, YET AGAIN, proving that you are illiterate AND a pathological liar. You're really a disgrace to your people.
The problem is that I looked up what you said and proved you to be a LIAR. Then like the liar you are...you tried to lie and say that the number that the site used were made up.....lol...like it takes rocket science to track the number of students enrolled through registration, and their race....lol. On the othe hand....You only WISH that I did not make six figures.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:30 PM

1,777 posts, read 4,860,499 times
Quote:

There is no god for you to count on. Grow up and stand up for yourself instead of cowering in a corner blaming your problems on the crackas

Old 05-26-2010, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
The problem is that I looked up what you said and proved you to be a LIAR. Then like the liar you are...you tried to lie and say that the number that the site used were made up.....lol...like it takes rocket science to track the number of students enrolled through registration, and their race....lol. On the othe hand....You only WISH that I did not make six figures.
Wow. You're really imbecilic. Weird.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:35 PM

Wow, how come when IS edits a post, it doesn't show he edited it? He does that a lot. Posts something, then gets called on it, and edits it.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:39 PM

13,806 posts, read 9,709,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omaha Rocks View Post
Wow. You're really imbecilic. Weird.
So you did not claim that Omaha has an ALMOST ALL BLACK HIGH SCHOOL that your son graduated from....when Omaha does NOT HAVE AN ALMOST ALL BLACK HIGH SCHOOL. The blackest high school I saw was MAYBE 60% black...and that was pushing it. Almost All black would be at LEAST 90% black. That is like saying that you almost got 100% right on a test...when you really got a D minus....lol

Old 05-26-2010, 08:40 PM

Nah, almost all black would be more than 50%, that makes it better than half, and the other half would be made up of multiple races.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indentured Servant View Post
So you did not claim that Omaha has an ALMOST ALL BLACK HIGH SCHOOL that your son graduated from...
No.

Learn to read - or are blacks not able to read, because whites won't let them?

Show me the quote where I said I have a son that graduated from an almost black high school. Copy & paste it, or admit something we all know - AND THAT IS THAT YOU ARE A PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

Old 05-26-2010, 08:45 PM

Quote:

btw, i cant believe you called IS a brother and he ain't been afta yous yet
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates