Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-09-2015, 06:02 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,322,780 times

Advertisements

I'm okay, thanks for asking. I think when business picks back up--hopefully it will- things will be easier. Have a good day everyone!

Old 07-09-2015, 06:19 AM

26,143 posts, read 19,856,597 times
Im glad your doing Ok CYN

I always see this thread come up in my list so its easy to keep checking and letting ya know Im thinking about cha

Old 07-10-2015, 06:18 AM

Thanks Dude!
I was a little hurt this morning as I was going over my ebay account I saw where this woman gave me a negative feedback--my first--and she was upset the maternity pants she bought from me were to small. I wrote everything in the description and gave measurements so I don't know what more I could do. She only paid $3.99 for them with $5.99 shipping. She could have returned them for a full refund...that is on my description! Not sure if I have tough enough skin for this kind of thing. I'm way to sensitive. But I suppose I'll have to put it behind me and keep heading forward. This woman has left several negative feedbacks for others too----doesn't seem right!

Old 07-10-2015, 09:00 AM

50,382 posts, read 64,034,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cynwldkat View Post
Thanks Dude!
I was a little hurt this morning as I was going over my ebay account I saw where this woman gave me a negative feedback--my first--and she was upset the maternity pants she bought from me were to small. I wrote everything in the description and gave measurements so I don't know what more I could do. She only paid $3.99 for them with $5.99 shipping. She could have returned them for a full refund...that is on my description! Not sure if I have tough enough skin for this kind of thing. I'm way to sensitive. But I suppose I'll have to put it behind me and keep heading forward. This woman has left several negative feedbacks for others too----doesn't seem right!
I have heard that ebay sellers are totally at the mercy of buyers, with no recourse. You just cannot control the bad apples, so try not to take it to heart.

Old 07-10-2015, 11:57 AM

My bad. I take everything to heart---more now then ever. It is what it is. I'm not sure if it's the hot weather, all the heartbreak lately or lack of sales or just life but I really feel "off" lately. I am going out to a dinner with the senior center tonight so hopefully just getting out will help!

Old 07-10-2015, 03:23 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,575,331 times
It's possibly a bunch of things put together Cyn. Sorry to hear about the negative review. Some people just look for excuses. What complain did she have? See if you can take something positive from that and implement that change the next time you sell cloths.

Old 07-11-2015, 05:24 AM

Maila, in my description I had the size and measurements--the type of material etc and they were maternity pants. She said they were to small and did not stretch. They had lyrica in them so they were stretch and there is nothing more I could have done except magic! She had left several other feedbacks saying similar things. I guess she was hoping to fit a size that was obviously not her size. She never responded to either of my messages offering a full refund. She only paid $3.99 and $5.99 shipping which I would have gladly paid not to have gotten a negative feedback---not that I can afford to do that but in the long run it would be better. I did my best.
I went out to dinner with the senior center singles last night and enjoyed myself. After dinner my friend and I took a walk around a part of the lake. Good exercise. We are discussing doing that a couple of times a week. I need to exercise more--I think that will help with the anxiety!
I did sell a few items on ebay but no one is paying! I have one item paid for.....I'll send that out today!
Hope everyone has a blessed day. It's been very hot and muggy here!

Old 07-11-2015, 07:33 AM

1,192 posts, read 1,575,331 times
Oh...so she was being a big B.
Some people are like that, what can we do. Good to know yiu had a good time at the dinner Cyn.

Old 07-11-2015, 10:16 AM

I got up and sent off a couple of small priced items this morning and then did the big "Walmart" trip today. Had to. The dog food is about 25 cents less a can there. The cat food is less to so I stocked up....now the animals are set for awhile anyhow. I stopped at 2 yard sales and spent a whole $1.50 on a pair of infant Levis and 2 hot wheel cars new in the boxes. Won't make a lot but every little bit will help! I'm really tired of this heat...makes it hard to do much of anything out side. Just feel like sleeping but can't make that a habit! So guess I'll take some pictures and do some listing.

Old 07-12-2015, 06:05 AM

Ready to go to church and Sunday School now. Tomorrow is my dentist appointment...sure hope he doesn't find any costly work that needs to be done. I wanted to mow tomorrow but since my appointment is in the morning guess it will have to wait until Tuesday. It's cooler today so that makes life a little easier but the heat is suppose to return tomorrow. Just wish I could get over this hump! I'm doing everything on my list of what to do to get through grieving...guess that is about all I can do right now. Hope everyone has a blessed Sunday!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning