Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-03-2015, 06:11 AM

1,134 posts, read 1,124,538 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
Hey Cam, hi, and Good Morning, hope your doing well....
I don't understand this paragraph and don't believe I suggested anything about your circumstance....when I told my story about my foster mom, it was all about us? Really wasn't directing anything towards you...and sorry If I gave you that impression?
Good Morning Cremebrulee!

I'm doing well and I hope that you are also.

I owe you an apology as I did misunderstand you. You don't owe me an apology. Your views were for your own situation and I took it personally and I shouldn't have.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post

I also believe you have to let them go, otherwise, they will hang around, b/c they feel you need them...and if you don't, they will stay thinking it is their job to protect you and/or to remind you that they are still there with you?

So, what I've done is to tell them, to go on ahead without me...(and I do this outloud) that I'll be ok, and they need to go where they are supposed to be and I'll catch up with them when it's my time to cross over, but they need to live out the next step of their spiritual life now...b/c that is the natural order of things.

Crazy? I don't know...but I surely didn't want mom hanging around thinking that she had to protect me
b/c the natural order of things reminded her and I, that it was time for her to go....her job was well done, and I'd be fine.
I do apologize for taking your view personally. I enjoy reading your posts and I hope I didn't offend you with my last post to you, I did make it personal.

Well, now that this is cleared up, this newbie made another big mistake and I've learned to try to not take the words of a kind poster personal.

I thank you for that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-03-2015, 06:41 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cam1957 View Post
Good Morning Cremebrulee!

I'm doing well and I hope that you are also.

I owe you an apology as I did misunderstand you. You don't owe me an apology. Your views were for your own situation and I took it personally and I shouldn't have.

I do apologize for taking your view personally. I enjoy reading your posts and I hope I didn't offend you with my last post to you, I did make it personal.

Well, now that this is cleared up, this newbie made another big mistake and I've learned to try to not take the words of a kind poster personal.

I thank you for that!
OMG, don't give it another thought, no worries....

I make mistakes all the time.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning