Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > Social Groups
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Social Group
This is a public group.

Winter/Cold Weather Lovers!!!!

Group Created by Future Trooper

This group will be for people who are Winter/Cold Weather Lovers or for people who live in Cold Climates. Who can come and chat about what it is like to live in cold climates or what it is like to love Cold/Winter weather

View All Members Showing 10 of 116 Member(s)
Showing 5 of 10 Picture(s)
From dapanza107
mississippi snow
From Nivalis
mississippi snow
From Nivalis
mississippi snow
From Nivalis
COOPERSTOWN 154
From dxiweodwo
Showing Social Group Messages 11 to 20 of 281
  1. Razzorock0012
    08-19-2019 02:05 PM - permalink
    Razzorock0012
    Hello, Im new to this club, Im a hardcore cold lover here.

Chicago is a cold place in winter, But the winters are too weak. This winter in Chicago i want really cold weather with anomalously high snowfall.
  2. kavinajosh57
    02-26-2019 10:43 AM - permalink
    kavinajosh57
    ******Top quality medical cannabis available 330-552-7794********
    We supply all kinds of pain relief, anxiety medication and research chemicals for 10% discount prices With or without prescription! WE supply medicines in Pills, liquid and powder forms. Marijuana, wax, seeds, oil and all you need.
    -Overnight shipping with a tracking number provided for your shipment(Fast,safe and reliable delivery).
    //We provide excellent customer service

Quick Responses

Shipping within 24hrs with tracking

wickr id: kavinjosh

Please text, whatsapp @330-552-7794 to order/request menu.

21+ only
    TOP QUALITY BUDS (RICHLY MEDICATED) BE OUR PRIORITY BASED ON MUTUAL TRUST.
  3. markhilson
    01-25-2019 04:56 AM - permalink
    markhilson
    >>>>>.We do supply the best of Medical Hash oil strains and Marijuana or weed<<<<<
    We do give for affordable prices and discount is given to bulk buyer and long term business partners . If you are interested do give check out our site
    Below are some of our strain that are available .
    OG kush
    AK47
    White widow
    Hawaii skunk
    Purple kush
    Purple haze
    Afgan kush
    Blue Dream
    White Rhino
    Strawberry
    Hash oil
    Shatter
    Wax
    Live Resin
    Exotic carts
    mario carts
    Dank Vapes
    Brass Knuckles
    and a lot more of strains
    text: 1 8143152402
    email address: onlinedrugstore22@gmail.com
  4. Thunder98
    10-04-2016 10:05 PM - permalink
    Thunder98
    Winter is coming soon
  5. Russian Boy
    08-25-2016 04:45 AM - permalink
    Russian Boy
    I'm from Russia )) Here we have frost most of the year )
  6. Thunder98
    08-01-2016 06:33 AM - permalink
    Thunder98
    I wish it gets cold and snowy in my area in winter.
  7. hom2vt
    11-24-2012 02:41 PM - permalink
    hom2vt
    Hi everyone! I am a native Vermonter who moved back to Vermont's Rutland County in 2005 after a major life experience. I am retired, widowed and settling in for a cold winter of outdoor fun! I would welcome some new friends on this site to share new, old and current life events.

My springer spaniel's name is Rugby and my calico cat's name is Cleo. We live happily together in our medium sized cottage in our village in Central Vermont.

Share some notes?
    Roz
  8. lebarca
    11-16-2012 11:21 AM - permalink
    lebarca

my friends go to the mountains for a few years on me my first winter hike
  9. ionosphere
    11-15-2012 08:11 PM - permalink
    ionosphere
    I am moving to Minneapolis later this month from Seattle. I was promised that the winters are cold and that I would always have a white Christmas. In looking at the weather there, it looks like there has been no snow yet. When does the first snow normally occur there?
  10. Almrausch
    11-06-2012 05:41 AM - permalink
    Almrausch
    Hello everyone, how are you today? I am from Canada and I love cold, brisk, snowy weather!Living all my childhood in the Alps how can one not love snow! I X-country ski mainly now, used to down-hill ski all my life. I also skate or sled.Lots of people used to shake their head full of ,,pittiness'' when I used to take my 4 kids out in the winter every day. Neighbors just said ,,oh dear, wont the kids freeze,you should keep them inside.'' But I wanted that all my kids experience the fun of winter. And now they are all active with winter sports.