Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 08:33 PM

2 posts, read 2,800 times

Advertisements

If any advice please tell me thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-09-2013, 10:00 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,284,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmithmoua View Post
My little one has been fighting something for awhile now. She has allergy and been on medicine for that
Then when I thought they cleared she get a fever and complain about her head hurting. Im not sure what todo.ive been reading this page to figure out if there something similar going round.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmithmoua View Post
If any advice please tell me thank you
If your child has a fever, you need to talk to her doctor.

Old 06-13-2013, 06:18 AM

1,609 posts, read 4,689,173 times
This post was firt put on a year ago

Old 01-09-2014, 01:26 PM

1 posts, read 1,045 times
Default New illness

Yes, this new virus is bad! I have never in my life coughed so hard. The flem and congestion is horrible
The doctor placed me on predisone...and I'm keeping the musinex company in business. The more I do the more ill I feel ill.
Take care to anyone who gets this.

Old 01-09-2014, 01:30 PM

37,110 posts, read 41,284,508 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by My man View Post
Yes, this new virus is bad! I have never in my life coughed so hard. The flem and congestion is horrible
The doctor placed me on predisone...and I'm keeping the musinex company in business. The more I do the more ill I feel ill.
The original post is almost two years old.

Old 01-14-2014, 05:16 AM

2,725 posts, read 5,981,847 times
Default 2013-2014 Flu season

Quote:
Originally Posted by My man View Post
Yes its very bad, I used to buy the Mucinex, pharmacist at Walmart told me to buy OTC Mucus ER and generic Nasal Decongestant from the pharmacy with ID, was less.

Old 01-14-2014, 02:33 PM

3,577 posts, read 4,511,910 times
Sister had it. Lasted one week and her husband got it. They were a good and stayed home

Old 01-14-2014, 02:42 PM

67,650 posts, read 60,944,294 times
My husband and I had this over Thanksgiving. We were sick for about ten days - I mean actively sick (fever for over a week). I swear, I didn't know a head could produce as much liquid as ours both did! Our eyes watered constantly, our ears were plugged up, our sinuses completely stopped up, noses running, coughing, even slobbering like crazy! And our throats hurt so badly we could barely stand to swallow. Plus, I hate to be gross, but we were both swallowing so much and so often (I am not kidding about that slobbering - it was weird), that we were queasy and had no appetite. All I think we ate or drank for days was chicken broth or chicken soup.

After that onslaught, we both did get better, but had lingering coughs for weeks. I think we both coughed for about six weeks. In fact, we were still sort of scratchy coughing after Christmas!

We're both over it now, but wow - it was a doozy. However, neither of us had to go on antibiotics so that was good. It never got into our chests - it was all upper respiratory and sinus stuff.

Old 01-14-2014, 03:30 PM

2,725 posts, read 5,981,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
My husband and I had this over Thanksgiving. We were sick for about ten days - I mean actively sick (fever for over a week). I swear, I didn't know a head could produce as much liquid as ours both did! Our eyes watered constantly, our ears were plugged up, our sinuses completely stopped up, noses running, coughing, even slobbering like crazy! And our throats hurt so badly we could barely stand to swallow. Plus, I hate to be gross, but we were both swallowing so much and so often (I am not kidding about that slobbering - it was weird), that we were queasy and had no appetite. All I think we ate or drank for days was chicken broth or chicken soup.

After that onslaught, we both did get better, but had lingering coughs for weeks. I think we both coughed for about six weeks. In fact, we were still sort of scratchy coughing after Christmas!

We're both over it now, but wow - it was a doozy. However, neither of us had to go on antibiotics so that was good. It never got into our chests - it was all upper respiratory and sinus stuff.
Ya, all that **** was disgusting, how much can our brains hold, lol now, not a few weeks back

Old 01-28-2014, 09:01 AM

3,175 posts, read 3,656,655 times
I know the original post is from last year but I am just getting over the exact thing.
Sick for 3 weeks, sore throat for about 5 days, mucus, coughing but the strange thing, no energy at all, None! Never experienced this before, I was sleeping constantly only being awake for short periods.
After the 3 weeks of being sick, it took a few more weeks to feel normal again.
Anybody else get this recently?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness