Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-15-2015, 01:18 PM

519 posts, read 777,290 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theres a Squee View Post
This is BadKittehs daughter.

I don't think that dumping syndrome is the correct name for the symptoms I am having I think the doctor doesn't know what's going on and she just doesn't care. All she says when ever I contact her is lose weight and stop eating fatty foods. There is very few things that I can eat without vomiting. SO NO I am not eating fatty foods! The pain in my right side is getting so bad I am considering going to the ER. ( which my dr. said to do because she doesn't want to deal with me now)

I looked up thyroid medication overdose and all the symptoms fit. But I am going to the Endo Dr. on Tuesday.
Since I have gotten sick my TSH levels have gone up. but I have been on the same dose of thyroid medication the whole time. I had thyroid cancer and I thought my levels were supposed to be suppressing the cancer.

Thank you all for your posts and for trying to help us figure out what is wrong with me.
I have nothing useful to add, but I just wanted to say that your username is adorable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness