Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-28-2020, 10:41 AM

23,218 posts, read 29,034,905 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoMoreWinters77 View Post
A lot of stores where I live are still open so I've been going to them to and ignoring the stay at home nonsense. When I go to the stores I usually: stand as close as possible to others, touch my face a lot in front of others, touch everything on the shelves, wear no mask, laugh at those with masks on.......I'm staying positive and making the most of this.
Shame on you for not wearing a mask! Ever since I read that the virus can be transmitted through your belly button, even with a shirt on, I now go to the grocery store with the mask covering my belly button and when people see that big bulge, they think I've got a colostomy bag! But no mask for my face!

And if someone persists in standing 6-8 feet way, I cup my ear and tell them I can't hear them from that distance?

Fear, worries, panic do a wondrous job of weakening your immune system, making you more susceptible to getting it. I'm being fearless all the way to the end! And if I die from it, lucky me, I'll miss out on the next pandemic which follow this pandemic and the next pandemic.

For some people, you didn't even have to tell them there was a lockdown going on, because this crowd of loners, homebodies, isolationists, wouldn't even know the difference, as their lifestyle is a sort of lockdown anyway. But we're not cut out of the same piece of cloth and nothing makes me seeing red when someone says: If I can do it, you can do it! Oh Yeah? The socially minded, Type A's, may force themselves to do it, but you can guess there's a loaded gun nearby, just in case!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2020, 10:52 AM

5,429 posts, read 4,458,184 times
This has happened to me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness