Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 11:02 PM

12,498 posts, read 27,023,745 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJG View Post
Again with this?

Look, I came here to congratulate. The 'third string' comment was aimed at the fact that teams with third string QB's tend not to do so well.

You're in the playoffs, congratulations. Now please, if you're not asking for any DISrespect, don't give it...
I was referring to Matt Schaub...whats your major malfunction?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-11-2011, 11:05 PM

343 posts, read 806,227 times
Metro Matt sometimes I am a little worried about you...
I am a Cowboys fan for life but I can't help but congratulate the Texans for their awesome season! Everyone I've talked to about it in Dallas are either happy or impartial towards the Texans' season, it is great news. However, I never hear Dallas fans comparing themselves to Houston teams, but on here all I see is the opposite. Dont know if it is some sort of inferiority complex (cue the flame war ) or more likely just a few bad representations of sports fans...

Either way, very tough loss tonight but if the Cowboys get out later in the season I will be rooting for the Texans as my #2!

Old 12-11-2011, 11:09 PM

12,498 posts, read 27,023,745 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakold23 View Post
Metro Matt sometimes I am a little worried about you...
I am a Cowboys fan for life but I can't help but congratulate the Texans for their awesome season! Everyone I've talked to about it in Dallas are either happy or impartial towards the Texans' season, it is great news. However, I never hear Dallas fans comparing themselves to Houston teams, but on here all I see is the opposite. Dont know if it is some sort of inferiority complex (cue the flame war ) or more likely just a few bad representations of sports fans...

Either way, very tough loss tonight but if the Cowboys get out later in the season I will be rooting for the Texans as my #2!
That's grand!

Old 12-12-2011, 12:30 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,932,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
What?

Whatever....

Old 12-12-2011, 12:30 PM

20,524 posts, read 33,596,495 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metro Matt View Post
yeah right.

Old 12-12-2011, 02:33 PM

9,221 posts, read 15,972,762 times
ITT, Metro Matt continues to successfully troll Cowboys fans.

Old 12-12-2011, 03:05 PM
JJG

13,612 posts, read 22,932,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trae713 View Post
ITT, Metro Matt continues to successfully troll Cowboys fans.
If that's what Matt's proud of, good job...

Old 12-13-2011, 12:24 PM

93 posts, read 312,697 times
It is funny but with the season the Texans are having, all of the former loud mouth cowboy fans are downplaying the season and acting like they never ragged on the Texans. Some, most, all (pick one) cowboy fans are usually cocky loudmouth bleed blue blah blah blah fans. iIchoose to pick the some choice from above.

When the Texans fans step up and make themselves heard, cowboy fan get all self rightous.

I say enjoy it your own way Texan fans. We have taken a lot of crap over the years and some of us since the Oiler days.

Enjoy the ride but let's stay classy!!!! ; )

Old 12-13-2011, 12:44 PM

20,524 posts, read 33,596,495 times
So which Cowboy fan that posted in here have ragged on the Texans? I await your copy and paste as well as your link. And dead the self righteous mess. We aren't hiding anything. The Cowboy fans do not consider the Texans a rival of any kind. Get over it. From what I'm seeing. Some, most, all (pick one) Texan fans are coming across as obnoxious.

Old 12-13-2011, 01:04 PM

2,931 posts, read 5,278,117 times
metro matt lmao.

It's pretty obvious that he's doing what he sets out to do in getting the cowboys fans here rowled up.

From years of following these skyscraper forums and viewing DFW VS Houston threads, i've found that people from Dallas like to throw the 2 NFL championship titles at Houston while Houston throws the Rockets championships at Dallas. I think that's why MetroMatt is trying to turn this whole thing into a battle. But i haven't really seen that done on here at city data that much. So why all the hate MM? LOL

Quote:
So which Cowboy fan that posted in here have ragged on the Texans? I await your copy and paste as well as your link. And dead the self righteous mess. We aren't hiding anything. The Cowboy fans do not consider the Texans a rival of any kind. Get over it. From what I'm seeing. Some, most, all (pick one) Texan fans are coming across as obnoxious.
Plenty of ragging on the Texans in this thread, most notably by kdogg. take your pic though!

http://www.city-data.com/forum/texas...s-houston.html

I'll even give you a couple:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdogg817 View Post
Please playing aganist D 2 schools what you expect? The Texans are only legit because Peyton Manning is injuried. You could add two more losses to the loss column if he was healthy.....
Quote:
The Texans haven't even made a playoff appearance in the history of the franchise and they play in the weakest division in football....They won't be representing the AFC in the superbowl.

Quote:
The Ravens currently are first in the AFC....I will say well done to the Texans only if they win the Super Bowl....I expect a short lived playoff run for the Texans....Too bad nobody cares about the Texans little cute success statewide...
stoneclaw/C2H (ComingtoHouston)

Last edited by stoneclaw; 12-13-2011 at 01:30 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston