Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2012, 03:06 PM

3,333 posts, read 9,174,639 times

Advertisements

I still prefer monkey cheeks over a Cau Chin.

Ronnie
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2012, 07:19 PM

235 posts, read 803,270 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston321 View Post
First of all, I'm not sure about your math. If you count each kid as a prediction, plus the marriage that is 4 predictions. 2 of which were right...that's 50%. Basically the same percentages as a coin flip.
Sarcasm meter broken?

Old 06-26-2012, 07:23 PM

67 posts, read 163,463 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phamb View Post
I heard of Cau 9 but went to see Co Le (Aunt Le) over on Beechnut instead. Heard that she is better. She lit some incense, rang a gong and had me shuffle a deck of playing cards. She was pretty accurate on past, present and near future events. She knew which year were bad and which were great for me. She told me to becareful driving in December of that year. I was very cautious that month and was able to dodge a red light runner in Midtown. We came inches from hitting. She also predict a death in the family that year based off a black jack that i picked out of the deck. My uncle passed away that year at 53 of a heart attack. We have a small family here in Houston so I wasn't sure who time it was. She was correct that I was going to travel alot that summer and that I will start a new job in July. I wrote everthing down and still amazed of all the coincident or prediction. I did asked about lotto numbers and she told me not to waste my money. She did predict that i will be well off but not by lotto texas. So far she's halfway right about this. I've won 50k this year playing poker and will spend a whole month in Vegas for the WSOP. Hopefully she's right about being well off. Will post my result in July.
Do you work at NASA?

Edit: Because I know some people that work at NASA and NONE of them are as smart as you. How did you get steroids for the mind? It's obvious you are on them.

Old 06-26-2012, 07:23 PM

18,132 posts, read 25,286,567 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grunn View Post
Psychic+accurate=oxymoron
I've never heard of a psychic winning the lottery

Old 01-24-2013, 12:15 PM

1 posts, read 2,554 times
I went to see him at the end of 2012. After the fact I thought it was a really cool experience. I would go back if, but the wait is kind of a long time. I got there at 730 and didn't see him until 1030ish. He knew my year of birth. He knew how many brothers I have. He said my ex misses me, so i called her. She pretty much said don't contact me again. haha ouch! Thanks a lot Cau Chin, you got my feelings hurt!

Old 03-13-2013, 09:35 AM

14 posts, read 29,981 times
What's up guys!! From the look of this thread, there are so many member with one post saying Chu 9 is accurate, then they disappear. After reading ton of posts, I will go to see for myself if he's real or fake. I'm in Dallas right now, going down to Houston this week for business. I will report back no longer than next Monday with pix (hopefully)....

btw, is Kim Son a good place to eat? any recommend?

TIA.

Old 03-13-2013, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by artiva1234 View Post
I went to see him at the end of 2012. After the fact I thought it was a really cool experience. I would go back if, but the wait is kind of a long time. I got there at 730 and didn't see him until 1030ish. He knew my year of birth. He knew how many brothers I have. He said my ex misses me, so i called her. She pretty much said don't contact me again. haha ouch! Thanks a lot Cau Chin, you got my feelings hurt!
if you stop calling her non stop...then you won't have that problem....lol...

Old 03-13-2013, 09:56 AM

366 posts, read 797,253 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyking901 View Post
What's up guys!! From the look of this thread, there are so many member with one post saying Chu 9 is accurate, then they disappear. After reading ton of posts, I will go to see for myself if he's real or fake. I'm in Dallas right now, going down to Houston this week for business. I will report back no longer than next Monday with pix (hopefully)....

btw, is Kim Son a good place to eat? any recommend?

TIA.
Kim Son is ok if you're not picky about Chinese/Vietnamese. If it's authentic you want, than I'd go elsewhere.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nervouslaughter View Post
Kim Son is ok if you're not picky about Chinese/Vietnamese. If it's authentic you want, than I'd go elsewhere.
yea, i want authentic Vietnamese foods...please recommend.

Old 03-13-2013, 10:06 AM

366 posts, read 797,253 times
Hit the Hong Kong Plaza. Plenty of small restaurants inside with authentic Vietnamese food. Near Cau Chin as well, if he's still off Boone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas > Houston