Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2010, 06:11 AM

2,793 posts, read 6,124,101 times

Advertisements

Moderator cut: offensive

FOXNews.com - Boy killed by Border Patrol agents had several arrests for smuggling immigrants

Last edited by Yac; 06-28-2010 at 05:46 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-26-2010, 07:35 AM

9,191 posts, read 21,878,251 times
Yes. They're finding out that the little thug was not the sweet innocent little student his mommy claimed he was.

Old 06-26-2010, 08:58 AM

8,631 posts, read 10,152,688 times
I am not an advocate at all for illegal immigration; however, I find this very disturbing. How this boy's family would allow him to put himself in this predicament (regardless of the fact that the boy should've known better himself) is sickening. His mother is obviously playing the "clueless card" and not willing to take responsibility for her minor son's actions. Even sadder is the fact that the Mexican government condones this...and people wonder why so many people have a perception of the Mexican government and it's people as being dishonest.

Old 06-26-2010, 09:35 AM

364 posts, read 244,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
I am not an advocate at all for illegal immigration; however, I find this very disturbing. How this boy's family would allow him to put himself in this predicament (regardless of the fact that the boy should've known better himself) is sickening. His mother is obviously playing the "clueless card" and not willing to take responsibility for her minor son's actions. Even sadder is the fact that the Mexican government condones this...and people wonder why so many people have a perception of the Mexican government and it's people as being dishonest.
an mor and mor ppl
think hispanics are all thiefs
sad cause most legal hispanic ppl
are ok

Old 06-26-2010, 09:42 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,830,847 times
Congratulations to our Border Patrol!

Old 06-26-2010, 09:47 AM

8,631 posts, read 10,152,688 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJackson1980 View Post
an mor and mor ppl
are ok
It is sad.

Old 06-26-2010, 09:56 AM

2,096 posts, read 3,810,400 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJackson1980 View Post
an mor and mor ppl
are ok

There are thieves in every race,don't try and turn this into a race issue.

I've had a hispanic work for me and he stole a bunch of eqpt. from me and then disappeared. My g/f is hispanic and is a very hard working,trusting person.Her father came here from Mx. and learned English,got himself a good job with GM and worked his a$$ off and set a good example for his kids.

Old 06-26-2010, 10:00 AM

2,203 posts, read 5,085,781 times
I'm sure he was receiving money which went to help support his family....who here wouldn't do anything to make sure you could feed your family?
While illegal immigration is a problem, I can't see how anyone can be happy about the death of a boy....is this our solution...just kill them all? And those who do feel that way...are you religious?

Old 06-26-2010, 10:02 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZLiam View Post
Apparently the family members were right there or even participating in the rock throwing at the border agent and the trafficking.

Lawlessness is encouraged even by the government itself.

In the paper today, there is an article of a Mexican-American (possibly a US citizen) being arrested in Mexico for killing a Mexican federal officer - so there's a good amount of hypocrisy going on. It's okay to try to murder a USA federal officer, but not one of their own.

El Paso man allegedly killed federal officer - El Paso Times

Old 06-26-2010, 10:05 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,707,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC~Mom View Post
I'm sure he was receiving money which went to help support his family....who here wouldn't do anything to make sure you could feed your family?
While illegal immigration is a problem, I can't see how anyone can be happy about the death of a boy....is this our solution...just kill them all? And those who do feel that way...are you religious?
Don't you have it backward? This kid is 15, shouldn't his family be supporting him not the reverse? No decent family encourages their minor age children to commit crimes in order to "support the family".

There is nothing indicating he was supporting any family however. Most likely he trafficked for a drug habit or expensive shoes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration