Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 08:14 AM

50,298 posts, read 47,056,299 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
There is a lot of this stuff going on right now.
I wonder if it will lead to a real war.
I was on a message board a few years ago and there were border patrol guys on it.
A hispanic BP agent outright said that if it came to a real war he'd be on the Mex's side.
And we have how many Mex here now?....40 million?
Its gonna be a hot time....
This sounds just like an LA Cop I hunt with. Eye opening.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2010, 08:24 AM

7,800 posts, read 10,108,790 times
Quote:
A hispanic BP agent outright said that if it came to a real war he'd be on the Mex's side.
This is something that has greatly concerned me for some time now. We have a very significant Hispanic population in the US and I think it will cause alot of problems when the US military eventually has to go into Mexico or defend the border. Think of how many Hispanic cops and military personnel we have. Even if only 1,000 of them choose to openly side against the US think of the damage they could do? Passing intelligence, attacking supply convoys and rear area bases, fermenting street gang uprisings, etc. Add to it all the Hispanic street gangs like MS-13 and the Latin Kings - we would have a pretty significant internal security problem requiring tens of thousands, if not over 100,000 troops to be diverted from Mexico and the border to deal with the rear area security.

Old 09-14-2010, 09:43 AM

5,341 posts, read 6,523,421 times
The window for the current administration is just
about closed on this issue

They had their chance and blew it

Sooner then later America will have to realize that
the government has once again lied about just how
secure the Southern border really is

Old 09-14-2010, 10:40 AM

76 posts, read 84,029 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouser View Post
The window for the current administration is just
about closed on this issue

They had their chance and blew it

Sooner then later America will have to realize that
the government has once again lied about just how
secure the Southern border really is

they are already mislead the citizens in many areas not just the border.

Old 09-14-2010, 09:44 PM

29,981 posts, read 42,939,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
I'm not sure that Ramos and Compean would agree with that....
Isn't that the truth!

Old 09-15-2010, 09:31 PM

135 posts, read 499,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhZone View Post
sorry, but i have a hard time believing this unless you can bring up a link or evidence. Any BPA knows that any statement like that WILL lead to termination. so if you can produce the evidence i will pass it on to Internal Affairs

Old 09-15-2010, 09:45 PM

11,486 posts, read 15,310,171 times
We need our agents to be able to defend themselves at all cost.

If they are fired on and in danger they should be allowed to do whatever it takes to take out the insurgents.

These people are invading our country and we need to put a stop to it.

Our military needs to be on the border and using any force necessary to clean the clocks of anyone who comes across our borders and attacks us.

Time to stop playing and close the border and use military force to protect it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration