Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 11:33 PM

799 posts, read 2,168,462 times

Advertisements

Illegal aliens are bankrupting our medical system. We are told we pay more and more for medical care, but really, what is really driving up the price of medicine? Is it litigation, or more obviously, those receiving free healthcare at the expense of the American Taxpayer? Aren't businesses being savvy and smart {sic} passing this cost onto the Taxpayer this way???

See what this link shows http://http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=43275 (broken link)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2007, 12:44 AM

2,433 posts, read 6,676,379 times
Yeah, I wish that I had their healthcare plan. Just show up at any ER, give a fake name and address, then never have to pay the bills.

While we as a nation are struggling to figure out how to keep our children and families covered with a healthcare plan, the illegal aliens here already have a free nationalized healthcare system.

Old 09-04-2007, 05:56 AM

799 posts, read 2,168,462 times
I went to one hospital and was told by a disgruntled employee that they were supposed to do what it took for these people. We are supposed to take care of them, because they are the cheap labor of the rich, and the government wants them here. It is really sad.

Old 09-04-2007, 06:32 AM

1,484 posts, read 4,155,030 times
Default nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by twixcookie View Post
I went to one hospital and was told by a disgruntled employee that they were supposed to do what it took for these people. We are supposed to take care of them, because they are the cheap labor of the rich, and the government wants them here. It is really sad.
I am glad more are aware to this.

It is not a health care crisis, it is an ilelgal alien crisis! I still cant believe how evident the true cause is but government keeps telling us otherwise.

Old 12-12-2007, 12:21 PM

1 posts, read 3,686 times
IT AFFECTS ALL OF US, NOT JUST YOU. WE AS MEXICAN AMERICANS , YES WE DO LIE ABOUT OUR INFORMATION TO GET FREE MEDICAL ATTENTION. WHO WOULDNT? IF YOU WERE IN OTHER COUNTRY DYING , OR ILL AND WANT TO FEEL BETTER WOULDNT YOU DO THE SAME? WERE NOT JUST PART OF THE PROBLEM , GOVERNMENT AS WELL .ALL OF US, IF YOU SEE IN A NEGATIVE WAY THAT, WE MEXICANS DO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MEDICAL ATTENTION THEN WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HAVE PEACE. WE STRUGGLE AS WELL AS EVERYONE. NO WONDER THIS COUNTRY IS HAS TONS! OF ISSUES, BECAUSE THERE'S ALWAYS NEGATIVELY!
IT SUPRISES ME

Old 12-12-2007, 12:29 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,476,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yessi567 View Post
IT AFFECTS ALL OF US, NOT JUST YOU. WE AS MEXICAN AMERICANS , YES WE DO LIE ABOUT OUR INFORMATION TO GET FREE MEDICAL ATTENTION. WHO WOULDNT? IF YOU WERE IN OTHER COUNTRY DYING , OR ILL AND WANT TO FEEL BETTER WOULDNT YOU DO THE SAME? WERE NOT JUST PART OF THE PROBLEM , GOVERNMENT AS WELL .ALL OF US, IF YOU SEE IN A NEGATIVE WAY THAT, WE MEXICANS DO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF MEDICAL ATTENTION THEN WHEN ARE WE GOING TO HAVE PEACE. WE STRUGGLE AS WELL AS EVERYONE. NO WONDER THIS COUNTRY IS HAS TONS! OF ISSUES, BECAUSE THERE'S ALWAYS NEGATIVELY!
IT SUPRISES ME
Go home. Ask your Mexican government why it does not provide adequate health care for Mexican citizens. Ask them where the billions from Pemex went. Explain to them that is is their job to provide for their citizens.

Old 12-12-2007, 12:35 PM

3,943 posts, read 6,371,712 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye48 View Post
Yeah, I wish that I had their healthcare plan. Just show up at any ER, give a fake name and address, then never have to pay the bills.

While we as a nation are struggling to figure out how to keep our children and families covered with a healthcare plan, the illegal aliens here already have a free nationalized healthcare system.
Hawkeye, they don't have to do all of that. They can give their real names. It's just like twixcookie said. They are allowed to abuse the system, no questions asked. The hospital already knows and doesn't expect a penny from them. We have to pay for their abuse of the system.

Old 12-12-2007, 12:55 PM

3,589 posts, read 4,146,402 times
Quote:
IT SUPRISES ME
It's stealing. People who do this are common criminals. They are stealing from the rest of us.

Old 12-12-2007, 01:29 PM

1,862 posts, read 3,342,292 times
Quote:
IT SUPRISES ME
Um, I wouldn't lie. That's illegal, for one thing. So, don't assume all people would do it - most of us have morals about something like that.

Old 12-12-2007, 02:28 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,418,516 times
And the caps-lock troll creates a new sock puppet - if you stop feeding they tend to go away.

And if we stopped allowing illegals to use our emergency rooms in place of their primary care physicians, this wouldn't be an issue. It's a FACT that many of the emergency rooms in Southern California have had to SHUT DOWN due to people abusing their services and not paying their bill. I wonder how many of the pro-illegal marxists would continue working at their jobs if no one was paying them for it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration