Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 11:31 AM

25,100 posts, read 39,266,002 times

Advertisements

Another Phoenix Police officer was shot by an illegal immigrant (previously deported) - unlike the 3 previous officers shot by illegals in the past few months, this officer, thank God, survived (he was wearing his vest)

Police arrest man suspected of shooting officer (broken link)

Seems recently the only times a Police officer are shot recently in AZ is by illegal immigrants -

Old 10-15-2007, 12:56 PM

1,511 posts, read 978,573 times
i guess thats a pretty clear reflection of the desperation of the people of mexico. im not defending the actions of any attempted murderer, but our policies are heightening this sort of danger for our police officers by criminalizing a large group of immigrants. and as a police officer, he should know that the risk of being shot at is part of the job.

Old 10-15-2007, 01:04 PM
Status: "Apparently the worst poster on CD" (set 28 days ago)

27,647 posts, read 16,138,284 times
I wonder if they read him the UN miranda rights?

Old 10-15-2007, 01:10 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,478,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GH0ST.. View Post
i guess thats a pretty clear reflection of the desperation of the people of mexico. im not defending the actions of any attempted murderer, but our policies are heightening this sort of danger for our police officers by criminalizing a large group of immigrants. and as a police officer, he should know that the risk of being shot at is part of the job.
I can't believe I am reading this. Making excuses for an illegal alien who shot a police officer is about as low as you can get. I don't believe I have ever seen anyone do that before. I guess it shouldn't surprise me but it does.

And I am led to suspect that the majority of American citizens who hear about this police officer who was shot by an illegal alien are most decidedly not going to say to themselves, "Oh well. If only we gave all the illegals whatever they wanted, this wouldn't have happened".

Old 10-15-2007, 01:11 PM

1,394 posts, read 2,771,166 times
That's ok G.W.Bush will protect the illegal.

Old 10-15-2007, 01:14 PM

273 posts, read 249,366 times
There is so much indifference illegal mexicans show for our laws and our lives in the United States. We're all tired of the excuses in their defense. The war in Iraq has nothing to do with the war beginning on home soil. It's time for our govt. to officially declare war on all illegal aliens and start bringing troops home to protect our homeland and families.

Old 10-15-2007, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
I can't believe I am reading this. Making excuses for an illegal alien who shot a police officer is about as low as you can get. I don't believe I have ever seen anyone do that before. I guess it shouldn't surprise me but it does.
i said in my post that i do not defend the actions of ANY attempted murderers. learn to read before you put words in my mouth unfairly and inaccurately.

Quote:
And I am led to suspect that the majority of American citizens who hear about this police officer who was shot by an illegal alien are most decidedly not going to say to themselves, "Oh well. If only we gave all the illegals whatever they wanted, this wouldn't have happened".

im not even say what you quoted. what i am understanding is that the risk of violent action against law enforcement goes up when you construct the laws to put people in desperate situations. if someone is transporting 10 kilos of coke, and know they face extreme jail time if they are caught, they are more likely to attack a law enforcement officer if they are stopped and investigated. its not some fun fact, but it is a fact.

Old 10-15-2007, 01:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablo-me View Post
There is so much indifference illegal mexicans show for our laws and our lives in the United States.
our citizens show a lot of indifference, too. its not a truly universal trait in an individualistic sense, but it does breach the illegal-citizen boundaries.

Quote:
We're all tired of the excuses in their defense. The war in Iraq has nothing to do with the war beginning on home soil. It's time for our govt. to officially declare war on all illegal aliens and start bringing troops home to protect our homeland and families.

protect us from what? the federal reserve act? that has taken more money from your pocket than any illegal immigrant workforce could ever dream of. the difference between fixing our fiscal policies and declaring war against our fellow man is purely body count. we would end up oppressing a group of people outwardly, while our government's fiscal policies would continue to eat us up from the inside. ignorance will kill us all, and thats the way our government wants it.

Old 10-15-2007, 01:43 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,478,559 times
Quote:
i said in my post that i do not defend the actions of ANY attempted murderers. learn to read before you put words in my mouth unfairly and inaccurately.

im not even say what you quoted. what i am understanding is that the risk of violent action against law enforcement goes up when you construct the laws to put people in desperate situations. if someone is transporting 10 kilos of coke, and know they face extreme jail time if they are caught, they are more likely to attack a law enforcement officer if they are stopped and investigated. its not some fun fact, but it is a fact.
Dude.........you don't attack a police officer. There is nothing to discuss. And by doing things such as attacking police officers, the illegals are a making their own situation increasingly desperate as more and more Americans are no longer willing to put up with their crap.

Old 10-15-2007, 01:53 PM

1,266 posts, read 2,508,923 times
Quote:
You've got to be kidding me! It is our fault, by our policy to enforce our LAWS, that we have pushed these people in to shooting at our police ??? These people are not a large group of immigrants, as you put it, they are ILLEGAL ALIENS! AND police officers should know that the risk of being shot is part of their job???? If the illegal SOB hadn't been in this country he wouldn't have been able to shoot the officer! And I know you'll say it's not just illegals that shoot people. BUT, the point is, if illegals weren't here they wouldn't have the opportunity to shoot at our police officers in the first place! Simply unbelievable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration