Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2015, 01:30 AM

2,141 posts, read 1,388,011 times

Advertisements

'No human being is illegal': Linguists decry use of 'illegal immigrants' to tag people who enter U.S. without papers | Christian News on Christian Today

There are human beings that are illegal. They just don't know that because they've been brainwashed into believing the propaganda that there isn't.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-08-2015, 07:32 AM

62,970 posts, read 29,152,361 times
I always have to laugh when I hear that line from the pro-illegals. They know full well that illegal alien/immigrant simply means a human being in a country without authorization from that government. They use the word "undocumented" to describe then also. Anything to deter away from the fact that they violated a country's immigration laws. Funnier even more so when they think we will fall for their nonsense PC terms.

Old 12-08-2015, 12:02 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,291,156 times
I'm fine with calling them what they are: illegal immigrants. Or illegal aliens.

Old 12-08-2015, 12:20 PM

25,964 posts, read 22,126,936 times
Well, I'll still be calling them "illegals" with their "anchor babies" until the day march back across the southern border and become a non-issue. The minute I read "undocumented" alien, I quit reading because we all know where that goes. The only thing that infuriates me more is hearing "We are a country of immigrants." That makes say "bad" things.

Old 12-08-2015, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Well, I'll still be calling them "illegals" with their "anchor babies" until the day march back across the southern border and become a non-issue. The minute I read "undocumented" alien, I quit reading because we all know where that goes. The only thing that infuriates me more is hearing "We are a country of immigrants." That makes say "bad" things.

All countries have been nations of immigrants. No country is a country of illegal aliens. Big difference! I get tired of hearing that label put on our country only. We are no longer a country of immigrants but a nation of American citizens. Our citizen population way outnumbers our immigrant population today.

Old 12-08-2015, 04:24 PM

699 posts, read 611,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernTiger099 View Post
'No human being is illegal': Linguists decry use of 'illegal immigrants' to tag people who enter U.S. without papers | Christian News on Christian Today

There are human beings that are illegal. They just don't know that because they've been brainwashed into believing the propaganda that there isn't.
I wonder how many of those linguists are fine with abortion

Old 12-10-2015, 09:55 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,831,521 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldglory View Post
I always have to laugh when I hear that line from the pro-illegals. They know full well that illegal alien/immigrant simply means a human being in a country without authorization from that government. They use the word "undocumented" to describe then also. Anything to deter away from the fact that they violated a country's immigration laws. Funnier even more so when they think we will fall for their nonsense PC terms.

Same here.

The linguists () are playing word games, and apparently don't know that many words have different meanings. For example, one meaning of "alien" is what I mean when I say illegal alien, and I'm not talking about E.T.

Old 12-11-2015, 05:39 AM

20,524 posts, read 15,906,907 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Same here.

The linguists () are playing word games, and apparently don't know that many words have different meanings. For example, one meaning of "alien" is what I mean when I say illegal alien, and I'm not talking about E.T.
I don't take their kind real serious when some "linguists" HAVE to use 10 dollar words to spread their lies.

Old 12-11-2015, 06:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Same here.

Of course. Alien simply means foreigner. Illegal is the adjective that describes their status in our country.

Old 12-11-2015, 06:38 AM

34,279 posts, read 19,375,883 times
Is criminal more acceptable? Or maybe "law breakers"?

If the shoe fits....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration