Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-08-2008, 08:30 AM

1,304 posts, read 3,343,196 times

Advertisements

he's just a cheap copy of a spaniard.
just another greedy mexican try to take Americans to the cleaners.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-08-2008, 12:06 PM

3,432 posts, read 2,952,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizona Bound View Post
he's just a cheap copy of a spaniard.
just another greedy mexican try to take Americans to the cleaners.
This is the vibe I'm getting from you, the illegal immigration revolves around Mexicans in General now right?

Old 02-08-2008, 12:25 PM

185 posts, read 355,403 times
Could it be that the reconquesta's mission is 75% complete?

I'm reading reports on other forums of no ID's being checked at the ballot box and Spanish intereters needed to help people vote. I thought basic English was a requirement for citizenship.

I wonder how many millions of illegal aliens voted in the primaries?

Old 02-08-2008, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cribster View Post

I'm reading reports on other forums of no ID's being checked at the ballot box and Spanish intereters needed to help people vote. I thought basic English was a requirement for citizenship.

For those people who are dumb enough to believe an actual "reconquista" is going on then yes. I wonder how illegals find the time to plan this out, you know, they work all the time and often on neglect their kids.

Old 02-08-2008, 12:37 PM

9,763 posts, read 10,528,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProLogic View Post
For those people who are dumb enough to believe an actual "reconquista" is going on then yes. I wonder how illegals find the time to plan this out, you know, they work all the time and often on neglect their kids.
Do you know what a "pawn" is? Do you think a pawn needs to be aware of how he's being played?

Old 02-08-2008, 01:27 PM

185 posts, read 355,403 times
Quote:
Funny, here in Las Vegas you can see hundreds of them standing around all day doing nothing.

Besides, the illegals don't have to plan a thing, they have Lulac, La raza, Maldef, mecha and God knows how many others telling their "pawns" what to do and when.

Lou Dobbs reported on the example below saying that bus loads of non-residents (probably non-citizns too) we brought in to protest. Sooo busy aren't they. The ones who brought their children should have them taken away for exposing them to such a raucous event.

By THOMAS KAPLAN
Published: February 7, 2008

DANBURY, Conn. — On Wednesday night, Jose Contreras gazed toward City Hall here, his face wrinkled with pain as he wondered aloud about what the future might hold for his restaurant — not to mention for his neighbors. Thousands of them were standing nearby in the crisp darkness, waving signs, whistling and chanting in Spanish and English at a volume that could be heard blocks away.

Moderator cut: copyright violation

Last edited by Marka; 02-11-2008 at 05:14 AM..

Old 02-08-2008, 04:40 PM

440 posts, read 329,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cribster View Post

It's defiinitely the reason Shrillary won California. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed that the majority of legal Mexicans and other hispanics holding government office have LaRaza's mentality. Both Shrillary and Obama have guaranteed Villagaroisa and Janet Murguia amnesty.

Old 02-08-2008, 05:14 PM

12,867 posts, read 14,916,363 times
Quote:
This is the vibe I'm getting from you, the illegal immigration revolves around Mexicans in General now right?
why would you even be offended by someone stating the fact that mexican illegal immigrants are now 70% of the illegals who enter the country, and that would explain why they are the primary focus, although the objection to illegal immigration applies to all who enter the country illegally. we are a nation of laws that we citizens obey and it is only natural that we would not have respect for the lawbreakers.

Old 02-08-2008, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridasandy View Post
why would you even be offended by someone stating the fact that mexican illegal immigrants are now 70% of the illegals who enter the country, and that would explain why they are the primary focus, although the objection to illegal immigration applies to all who enter the country illegally. we are a nation of laws that we citizens obey and it is only natural that we would not have respect for the lawbreakers.
Over 70%? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignorance makes me laugh.

Most Mexican Illegal Immigrants Open to Worker Program (washingtonpost.com)

They only make up half buddy.

Old 02-08-2008, 06:03 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,594,329 times
Quote:
Over 70%? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ignorance makes me laugh.

Most Mexican Illegal Immigrants Open to Worker Program (washingtonpost.com)

They only make up half buddy.
Not according to the Border Patrol. I don't have the statistics handy, but it is closer to 75% of those detained attempting to cross.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration