Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2017, 10:21 AM

3,869 posts, read 4,080,558 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVrEwCa8nSA
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2017, 10:58 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,120,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
Per the 14th Amendment, this will clarify the issue, the allegiance of the illegally present mother is to her country of origin and thus, that is passed to her baby which does not anchor her to the US, this is actually a good article that walks thru the history of the 14th Amendment: Anchor babies, birthright citizenship, and the 14th Amendment | immigration resources reference issues

When my son was in college, he was offered $10,000 to marry a German student who wanted to remain in the USA. He was so and, frankly, could have used the money, BUT "Mommie" raised him right and he declined.

Per the article I linked in, looks like it or at least that the mother should not be an illegal alien. It states that "the correct interpretation of the 14th Amendment is that an illegal alien mother is subject to the jurisdiction of her native country as is her baby." One would have to admit that commonsense would so dictate this.
Jeeze, so if my son got his German gf pregnant, she could leave the country, he should have no parental rights and the kid should not be an American citizen? Really?

There is something really, really wrong with that viewpoint. You consider little half-American, or Latino kids disposable alien critters but your user status whines about abortion. Cognitive dissonance.

Old 04-17-2017, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnywhereElse View Post
In your opinion, they deserve their citizenship. I wonder how many times a "father" could be identified though and this "father" would become financially responsible. Most of the time, there appears to be no father, just 5 or 6 kids I guess by "immaculate conception".

I don't know, after thinking about it, the illegal alien should keep her knees together and just go home. Opening them to create an anchor baby with a citizen...............ah, I see an issue there, a big issue!
But, but, but, abortion stops a beating heart. Per your user status, you have so much compassion for the unborn babies, right? So if they are unborn to Mexicans, they don't count? Is that it?

So people need to stop having sex. Immediately. I'll put out the memo. Right under the " just say no to drugs" edict.

Old 04-17-2017, 11:13 AM

6,230 posts, read 3,609,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
Jeeze, so if my son got his German gf pregnant, she could leave the country, he should have no parental rights and the kid should not be an American citizen? Really?

There is something really, really wrong with that viewpoint. You consider little half-American, or Latino kids disposable alien critters but your user status whines about abortion. Cognitive dissonance.
Is the German gf here illegally? If not, the situations aren't analogous.

Old 04-17-2017, 11:42 AM

4,481 posts, read 2,285,932 times
https://www.google.com/amp/www.latim...story,amp.html

Old 04-17-2017, 12:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
Is the German gf here illegally? If not, the situations aren't analogous.
Overstayed her student visa after graduating college.

Old 04-17-2017, 12:06 PM

24,561 posts, read 40,285,459 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by max210 View Post
We need to crack down on that, too. It's disgusting.

Old 04-17-2017, 12:55 PM

27,214 posts, read 46,754,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiedog9 View Post
Aurora mother deported after trying to seek sanctuary | FOX31 Denver

Update...she has been deported.

Anchor baby defense is failing and church didn't want to house another illegal. Should have sold that house cleaning business and buy one way bus tickets for your family and there is no seperation. Again shes not being deported for driving without a license. Go back home and tell your amigos how Trump means business
So she had no clue she was illegally here and that getting babies is not something that helps until the babies get 21 years old.

Old 04-17-2017, 02:08 PM

25,961 posts, read 22,120,062 times
Quote:

Quote:
Overstayed her student visa after graduating college.
I hope you have explained the situation to your son about this if he is not aware. She is deportable and trying to anchor herself with a baby won't work, that is myth. German citizen here and deportable might be very attracted to the idea of becoming pregnant by an American citizen.

You have the advantage of understanding what your son may be getting himself into with this woman who is unlawfully present, educate him to spare you both agony in the future.

The parents consider those babies disposable if they can't draw a check or use them to anchor themselves to the US. It is very possible that you may end up raising the baby if your son created one with the unlawfully present woman and she decides that since it didn't get her the ability to remain in the country, she has no further use for it.

So, you would support an abortion if the German citizen becomes pregnant, that would certainly solve the issue of where the baby ended up now wouldn't it? Women having anchor babies have no interest in abortion, less kids equal less cash. Also, tying an American into the situation increases their chances of remaining in the US. They know exactly what they are doing. Beware!

My son was offered $10,000 to marry a German citizen whose student visa was expiring because she wanted to stay in the country. My son didn't become a pawn in the immigration game, I truly hope your son doesn't either.

If you are concerned about the likelihood of your son impregnating the German citizen here unlawfully, maybe take that to the "Relationships" forum. I can see now that your issue is personal and does not involve illegal aliens but those unlawfully present who I hope they get out of the country ASAP also.

Read and comprehend: https://citizenpath.com/marriage-us-...visa-overstay/ Her best bet is to return to Germany before she is deported.

Last edited by AnywhereElse; 04-17-2017 at 02:45 PM..

Old 04-17-2017, 02:11 PM

22,473 posts, read 11,998,943 times
I think any American citizen woman should stay clear of men who are illegal aliens.

A relative has a stepdaughter who got pregnant by an illegal when she was 18. When she told the father, he said he didn't want to have a kid, then promptly took off to points unknown. She never saw him again. She kept the baby and is raising a child as a single mother. Good thing the child has grandparents who are very involved.

Think about it --- an illegal can give you any name s/he wants. The ones from the banana republics tend to not have birth certificates. They go into the wind and no one can find them unless they commit a really egregious crime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration