Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 01:37 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times

Advertisements

There is a reason........$$$$$$$$$

Our government has become a government "for the corporations" instead of "for the people".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2008, 01:47 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,094,122 times
I think for one thing it has gone on for so long, I doubt they even know where they are and how would they deport that many people anyway. It is an election year and we have a war going on that is costing us a fortune. I haven't heard anyone in the goverment take a stand for quite awhile now, but I don't think it is at the top of their TO DO LIST.

Old 03-13-2008, 02:11 PM

451 posts, read 310,881 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
I think for one thing it has gone on for so long, I doubt they even know where they are and how would they deport that many people anyway. It is an election year and we have a war going on that is costing us a fortune. I haven't heard anyone in the goverment take a stand for quite awhile now, but I don't think it is at the top of their TO DO LIST.
Hey sassyone, that's why so many of these people in the forum use "magical
thinking"

Old 03-13-2008, 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post

Our government has become a government "for the corporations" instead of "for the people".
You maybe right,but you maybe thinking too highly of our elected officials.

Old 03-13-2008, 02:15 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by barinnas View Post
Hey sassyone, that's why so many of these people in the forum use "magical
thinking"
Can you please describe this "magical thinking" in this forum? The only thing magical I have seen so far in this forum is this rumored Aztlan.

Old 03-13-2008, 03:02 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Can you please describe this "magical thinking" in this forum? The only thing magical I have seen so far in this forum is this rumored Aztlan.
Ah, yes---------Ye Olde fraud AKA 'Aztlan'.

Hell; the Aztecs only ranged this far north in significant numbers once the White Spanish came along and subjugated pre Hispanic 'Mexico'.

Old 03-13-2008, 04:04 PM

18,466 posts, read 15,253,662 times
Quote:
You maybe right,but you maybe thinking too highly of our elected officials.
If thats what you think, then they have done their job well, my friend.

What's the line from that Kevin Spacey movie?... "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

You shouldn't ever underestimate the government. Just because they put a dopey looking guy with big ears up on the TV every day, doesn't mean they don't have the most intelligent people on earth on the pay role.

Old 03-13-2008, 04:44 PM

1,268 posts, read 1,135,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post

Immigration is all about money now, I don't care what any one else says.

Old 03-14-2008, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
What about the chupacabras?

Old 03-14-2008, 05:00 PM

1,268 posts, read 1,135,786 times
Quote:
What about the chupacabras?
Funny thing is, it comes out only in Latin American countries. It comes out in Puerto Rico, but not Jamaica . Oh and, it comes out in Texas too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration