Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 10:05 AM

7 posts, read 9,275 times

Advertisements

so lets make it clear .....iligals ar not the problem.......becouse ej: if you have an employee and you pay hem 10 hourly with holiday, benefits etc. then you contract a person who get a half of the money(5 hourly ) and with no benefits or holidays, that mean next months you will save money and you do not have to worry about about their health or vacation.. now... the cuestion is where are the 5 dollars remaining and where is the money you did not spent?? so have to be opposite!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The government is not losing money the government is making money with iligals, but they are paying the debt or better to say ... interest only....what they made years ago and all the stories about iligals, they do not pay taxes, they do this they do that is just a cover for what they did and WAR is the way the government is taking to pay the debt, geting free staff but what are we going to say""the government is a son of a ............"""" of couse not they was just stupids, the big fishs are up to the government and they are the group who want to control the world. see ya next time
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2008, 11:30 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,432,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by larenga View Post
so lets make it clear .....iligals ar not the problem.......becouse ej: if you have an employee and you pay hem 10 hourly with holiday, benefits etc. then you contract a person who get a half of the money(5 hourly ) and with no benefits or holidays, that mean next months you will save money and you do not have to worry about about their health or vacation.. now... the cuestion is where are the 5 dollars remaining and where is the money you did not spent?? so have to be opposite!!!!!!!!!!!!!. The government is not losing money the government is making money with iligals, but they are paying the debt or better to say ... interest only....what they made years ago and all the stories about iligals, they do not pay taxes, they do this they do that is just a cover for what they did and WAR is the way the government is taking to pay the debt, geting free staff but what are we going to say""the government is a son of a ............"""" of couse not they was just stupids, the big fishs are up to the government and they are the group who want to control the world. see ya next time
Ya' have anything new to tell us?

Old 11-09-2008, 11:43 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Close/lock our southern border; deport the illegals, cancel Anchor Baby birthright citizenship, etc.---------------problem solved.

America for Americans/green card holders only. No others need apply---------regardless of race/ethnicity.

Old 11-09-2008, 12:46 PM

arizonabear you think like this becouse obviously you are done, safe but can you make sure the future of your grandchildrens. came on.... you can not understand what you are not living.
no offence.. but you remember me to my father.... i did this i did that but what can you do now??do you have any idea?? or you are going to concentrate all the problems the economy have summarize in just iligals!!!!!!!!!!!! then you are blind, old school when the time was shiny. rome fell down too remember. old school can not recognize the big changes becouse you do not know what is happening in the heads of new generations. the production is the more important think in the ecomomy of any country and the USA aconomy is based in china economy did you know that?? The oil in texas is almost gone, the food is 50% chemical becouse the USA do not have enough good land to meet the demand... did you know that??? the 20% or may be more of the investments in USA are jews and i am not talking about arabes. USA heritage loans are... and the banks said is time to pay.
that dose not affect just USA it affect all arround the globe. TIME TO CHANGE OUR MINDS GUYS

Old 11-09-2008, 12:58 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
arizonabear you think like this becouse obviously you are done, safe but can you make sure the future of your grandchildrens. came on.... you can not understand what you are not living.
no offence.. but you remember me to my father.... i did this i did that but what can you do now??do you have any idea?? or you are going to concentrate all the problems the economy have summarize in just iligals!!!!!!!!!!!! then you are blind, old school when the time was shiny. rome fell down too remember. old school can not recognize the big changes becouse you do not know what is happening in the heads of new generations. the production is the more important think in the ecomomy of any country and the USA aconomy is based in china economy did you know that?? The oil in texas is almost gone, the food is 50% chemical becouse the USA do not have enough good land to meet the demand... did you know that??? the 20% or may be more of the investments in USA are jews and i am not talking about arabes. USA heritage loans are... and the banks said is time to pay.
that dose not affect just USA it affect all arround the globe. TIME TO CHANGE OUR MINDS GUYS
FYI:

This country ain't done just yet---------------we still have a lot of fight left in us.

Now: if discussing Mexico; it really needs to take care of its own problems or us Gringos will wind up owning at least the northern tier of Mx states. We are discussing Nuevo Leon, Sonora, Baja, etc.

Old 11-09-2008, 01:26 PM

of course this country ain't done just yet but why you say fight?? why not to say build. Fight is a war word and build is a constructive word. i am not talking about you i am talking about the way to fix the problem. do you think war is going to give you back all you had 20 30 or 40 years ago?? i don't think so.
and yes they can be discussing all those lands but war is not going to give you that becouse there is going to be enemies all the time, union is what is going to have to be.

Old 11-09-2008, 03:12 PM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach50 View Post
There has been a lot of rhetoric here in this forum, lot of whining and blaming, but no real achievements.

Let's get down to brass tacks, where's the hard evidence depicting Americans attempting to take the jobs back from the illegals? Grab a bunch of Americans and head to the companies that hire illegals then apply for those jobs, thus putting the illegals out of work. If the company denies an American the job, sue them.

Seems pretty easy to me, so where are the pictures of Americans lining up? I want to see Americans out picking strawberries.
Oh for Christ's sake! there was plenty of proof that Americans were willing to do jobs that illegals did. How about the factories and meat packing plants that had to rehire workers quickly? Americans were lined up for blocks to get those jobs. Stop trying to agitate. is this something that Obama supporters like to especially do and why?

Old 11-09-2008, 03:37 PM

50,298 posts, read 47,056,299 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Movie Lover View Post
Does he need help keeping his house?
What he needs is a job and he was working in construction. He can't get a job because Illegals keep under bidding his bids. He's been by several houses after he was turned down and he talked to the guys working so he knows who they are because he worked at sites with them earlier. They aren't legal workers.

Old 11-10-2008, 05:27 PM

124 posts, read 529,665 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
or us Gringos will wind up owning at least the northern tier of Mx states. We are discussing Nuevo Leon, Sonora, Baja, etc.
Hahahaha.... man you are too funny. Do you really believe this is possible? (rethoric) I wonder who will be brave enough to put the USA flag on Mexican soil...

Old 11-10-2008, 05:31 PM

13,387 posts, read 19,432,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by alxtronics View Post
Hahahaha.... man you are too funny. Do you really believe this is possible? (rethoric)
Quote:
I wonder who will be brave enough to put the USA flag on Mexican soil...
For what reason?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration