Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-09-2008, 09:30 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,749,490 times

Advertisements

Watch the video of the little patriot scratching herself. Just click on the red video camera.

KLTV 7 News Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |Athens School 'Attack' Proven To Be False, Girl To Be Charged

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-09-2008, 09:35 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,094,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknight04 View Post
Watch the video of the little patriot scratching herself. Just click on the red video camera.

KLTV 7 News Tyler, Longview, Jacksonville |Athens School 'Attack' Proven To Be False, Girl To Be Charged

Her Daddy is probably a patriot too, good job blacknight

Old 04-09-2008, 09:39 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Anyone who aids and abets illegal immigrants (outside of humanitarian concerns) is a traitor IMHO.

As for the girl who started a bunch of crap in this thread: the word 'patriot' does not describe her........a few other words would which would be in violation of the ToS.

Old 04-09-2008, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
Nothing in your list speaks to the question. Simply more garbage. That there is domestic violence among latinos is not an issue. Your thesis was that it is worse than other groups. You made it up. You lied.

Well the FBI statistics do speak a little to this one...

The percentages of Hispanic victims
of violence who were victimized by an
intimate partner (9%) or some other
relative (4%) were similar to those of
the non-Hispanic groups examined,
1993-2000 (table 3).
A smaller percentage of violent victimization
of Hispanics than of whites was
committed by friends or acquaintances.
Apparent differences in the percentages
of violent crimes by friends or
acquaintances — between Hispanics
and blacks, American Indians, or
Asians — were not statistically significant.
Of victims of violence, a smaller
percentage of Hispanics than of whites
stated they were victimized by a
relative who was not a spouse.

Does not speak to the point. More irrelevant garbage. Africans are better educated but wikipedia observes correctly they pretty much swim below the radar of the US population. No one knows they exist anymore have an opinion about them Again you lied.

And you are in a small minority.

And you continue to demonstrate that all you know is the falsehood.
Say what you will; I do not take you all that seriously anymore

Old 04-09-2008, 09:47 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,208,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Say what you will; I do not take you all that seriously anymore

That I believe. Your sort cannot stand truth nor those who bring it forth.

Old 04-09-2008, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by olecapt View Post
That I believe. Your sort cannot stand truth nor those who bring it forth.
Your point being?

When you (or anyone else) has to resort to calling someone a 'liar'.......you are showing your true colors hence my perceiving you as nothing more than a laughingstock.

Old 04-09-2008, 09:58 PM

15,756 posts, read 38,208,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Your point being?

When you (or anyone else) has to resort to calling someone a 'liar'.......you are showing your true colors hence my perceiving you as nothing more than a laughingstock.
Yup where does our young patriot get it from? Need look no further then this interchange. Those who have no use for truth and consider in the way if it does not agree with their preset position.

Lots of role models for our young patriot.

Old 04-09-2008, 11:45 PM

493 posts, read 637,323 times
Again, I don't care...she is 13 years old...what exactly are they going to do to her? expel her? do some time in juvi? it will come off her record...either way illegals need to be dealt with and by dealt with...I mean harshly

Old 04-09-2008, 11:53 PM

374 posts, read 231,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate86 View Post
Again, I don't care...she is 13 years old...what exactly are they going to do to her? expel her? do some time in juvi? it will come off her record...either way illegals need to be dealt with and by dealt with...I mean harshly
You are spinning this. The point is this girl from whatever trailor park she comes from, is a liar. She brought a poster about illegal immigration for History class. Duh...HISTORY, not CURRENT EVENTS. Now, she did this on purpose to get the Latino kids upset. But you see, the Latino kids probably looked at her and said "what is she smoking, this isn't history?"Then when she didn't get the reaction she wanted, she went and made up a story of what she thought would've happen.I say we deport her!

Old 04-09-2008, 11:55 PM

374 posts, read 231,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate86 View Post
ANd what is your definition of Harsh? Remember before answering....This is the United States, it's the year 2008. Slavery ended, we passed the Civil Rights Act....we lead the world in Human Rights...OK, now answer:
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration