Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 09:19 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,749,891 times

Advertisements

Marietta Daily Journal - D.A. King: Cobb coalition just another leftist open borders group

Quote:
"This country belongs to everybody, not just to the American people" - Jose Galvez, an illegal alien protesting recent immigration and identity theft arrests at an Iowa meatpacking plant, as reported by an Iowa ABC -TV affiliate.
Quote:
The groups (and their leaders) involved in this new coalition include the Nation of Islam (headed nationally by the Rev. Louis Farrakhan), the Georgia Association of Latino Elected Officials (Gerardo E. "Jerry" Gonzalez), the New Order National Human Rights Organization (Gerald Rose), the Cobb Immigrant Alliance (Rich Pellegrino), the Georgia Latino Alliance for Human Rights (Mexican citizen and former Atlanta Mexican Consul General Teodoro Maus), the Cobb Southern Christian Leadership Conference (the Rev. Dwight Graves), the Family Life Restoration Center (Luther Washington Jr.) and according to an MDJ editorial, the National Council of La Raza (Janet MurguĂ­a).
Sounds like these folks have learned the game. They've learned that Americans are suckers for "compassion, tolerance, and human rights."

It's the same criminal agenda and enterprise--only the names have changed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-02-2008, 09:47 AM

769 posts, read 2,232,739 times
I wonder if I could go to a Latin American country illegally, get caught, say "This country belongs to everybody!", and have organizations rallying behind me......hmmmm, I bet I could. I'm pretty sure Latin American countries are very open and receiving of illegal immigrants. Maybe we should be more like Latin American countries with immigration policies. *rolls eyes*

Old 06-02-2008, 10:01 AM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,905 times
Quote:
Nation of Islam (headed nationally by the Rev. Louis Farrakhan)
That ought to be an interesting coalition. The reconquista's various ethnic advocacy groups and the Nation of Islam are more similar than one might think. Really, the only difference is that the followers of Louis Farrakhan do not attempt to hide their hatred of anyone who is not of their race.

Old 06-02-2008, 10:02 AM

9,601 posts, read 31,701,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Sounds like these folks have learned the game. They've learned that Americans are suckers for "compassion, tolerance, and human rights."

It's the same criminal agenda and enterprise--only the names have changed.
These GOONS just seem to get more RIDICULOUSLY ARROGANT and DISRESPECTFUL with each and every day.

Definitely time for the U.S. to get serious.

Old 06-02-2008, 10:03 AM

10,757 posts, read 35,437,415 times
Good luck with that.
I guess I'm the ONLY one who noticed the enormous fence they are building in Texas??

Old 06-02-2008, 11:12 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummer View Post
These GOONS just seem to get more RIDICULOUSLY ARROGANT and DISRESPECTFUL with each and every day.

Definitely time for the U.S. to get serious.
Translation: the above fools are simply becoming more and more frightened because public opinion is turning against them-----------hence their false 'bravery'.

Basically; Farrakhan, etc. are 'taking a long walk off a short pier' into irrelevance.

Old 06-02-2008, 11:37 AM

1,744 posts, read 7,260,609 times
"This country belongs to everybody, not just to the American people" - Jose Galvez, an illegal alien protesting recent immigration and identity theft arrests at an Iowa meatpacking plant, as reported by an Iowa ABC -TV affiliate.

Hilarious. Usually the first thing these people say is that "they stole our land" or say something about how we stole "their resources". Now I guess they can't say things like that because according to them the land belongs to everybody.

Old 06-02-2008, 11:55 AM

413 posts, read 782,628 times
"This country belongs to everybody." Unbelievable. :-(

Old 06-02-2008, 12:51 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,477,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Rhino View Post

Hilarious. Usually the first thing these people say is that "they stole our land" or say something about how we stole "their resources". Now I guess they can't say things like that because according to them the land belongs to everybody.
So the gringo didn't steal their land after all?

Old 06-02-2008, 01:07 PM

16,225 posts, read 27,431,396 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
So the gringo didn't steal their land after all?
No, it appears 'they' decided to share it with everyone - we should send memos to the corners of the earth, to make sure everyone learns about the "free-for-all". We wouldn't want it to appear that we are only flinging our country open exclusively to those who are presently south of our border. Oops, what border??
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration