Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 01:51 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,478,559 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by cre8 View Post
Great post, but I'm afraid you probably lost Little My at the clause "Follow me on this one." That's when Little My's head exploded in a blast of red, white and blue fireworks show.
And you were threatening to report someone who called you names.....
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2007, 01:53 PM

271 posts, read 934,339 times
If the US government had a law that stated everyone who chopped off their pinky finger would receive $2 Million, don't you think a broad base of ethnic Americans would be racing for the kitchen knives?

If the laws that exist are flawed, then blame the lack of original thought by our federal and state governments, and the total disregard for future, logical updates...

In 2008 do something about it....get out and pull more than just a "clan lever"...get out and really think about each and every vote!

Old 01-23-2007, 01:59 PM

1,281 posts, read 2,367,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andreabeth View Post
I think the difference is implying someone is an idiot and actually calling them an idiot. Imagine if you were doing something, what would offend you most, if I said "that process will not give you the desired results and is ineffective" or saying "you're a moron for doing it that way".

Last edited by madicarus2000; 01-23-2007 at 02:01 PM.. Reason: grammar

Old 01-23-2007, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by madicarus2000 View Post
I think the difference is implying someone is an idiot and actually calling them an idiot. Imagine if you were doing something, what would offend you most, if I said "that process will not give you the desired results and is ineffective" or saying "you're a moron for doing it that way".
I am and Idiot...does this mean I just got myself booted? I really need to know in case I need to quit calling myself bad names....

Old 01-23-2007, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Back off or I'll threaten to report myself immediately...don't make me do it!

Old 01-23-2007, 03:17 PM

1,281 posts, read 2,367,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plaidmom View Post
and

Had to give you both rep points. I'm tearing up with laughter here....

Bummer that Little My got banned. Think we can ask the mods for a reprieve?

I miss him/her!!!
Oh I’m sure littlemy will get daddy the diplomat to make the necessary calls to get their posting priveleges back…”look daddy, I make typy on keyboardy”.

Yeah, I miss the loveable little scamp, now I’ll have to actually think things through and ponder on the issue in a post before I formulate a response. Life was so much easier with littlemy.

Old 01-23-2007, 09:46 PM

1,396 posts, read 1,189,269 times
Quote:
Thanks, you got to this before I did. Numbskull isn't that bad of a name I have been called worse and just walked away. Too bad the rest of us don't.
Pretty soon you will only have your selves to debate with all with the same opinion won't that be fun!

Old 01-23-2007, 09:52 PM

1,396 posts, read 1,189,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madicarus2000 View Post
Oh I’m sure littlemy will get daddy the diplomat to make the necessary calls to get their posting priveleges back…”look daddy, I make typy on keyboardy”.

Yeah, I miss the loveable little scamp, now I’ll have to actually think things through and ponder on the issue in a post before I formulate a response. Life was so much easier with littlemy.
It's more the point that someone threatened to turn him in. Let the mods catch it. Tattling is what some did in grade school. I thought we were adults and could handle a little name or two. Sometimes it's hard to hold back and he/her should have had more control, but if it gets to you don't answer the question.

Old 01-23-2007, 09:59 PM

3,712 posts, read 6,478,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildberries61 View Post
Thanks, you got to this before I did. Numbskull isn't that bad of a name I have been called worse and just walked away. Too bad the rest of us don't.
Pretty soon you will only have your selves to debate with all with the same opinion won't that be fun!
Or we may be sitting here talking to ourselves, depending on who gets picked up in the ICE raids..........

Old 01-24-2007, 01:23 AM

1,469 posts, read 4,495,684 times
Quote:
Or we may be sitting here talking to ourselves, depending on who gets picked up in the ICE raids..........

That's a good one.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration