Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-19-2008, 04:58 AM

7,025 posts, read 11,411,011 times

Advertisements

He's baaaaaack!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-19-2008, 06:46 AM

3,859 posts, read 10,329,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastidahomom View Post
Well, I'm sure not going to fight with you guys so this will be my only post on this subject.

I couldn't agree more that these two guys need to be strung up by their testicles. That much goes without saying. There is no reason whatsoever to do what they did and the price that they pay should be steep.

My argument comes in when people make it sound like they do this because they are illegal immigrants. From the sounds of this thread, one would think no born and raised (legal) American had ever committed such a crime. Take a good look at the Shasta and Dylan Groene case just to name one example.

I for one, am outraged regardless of who commits a crime against any innocent. I don't care what nationality he/she is or where he/she is from. A heinous crime is a heinous crime. But it isn't just the illegals.

This thread wreaks of hate mongers. It doesn't sound to me that you care about the victim. It sounds more as if you hate the fact that an illegal immigrant did the wrongdoing and that is the primary concern.

That's my two cents for what it's worth.
Actually no it is different. You see-illegal aliens have NO RIGHT to be here. Americans have a right to be here. These violent and disgusting crimes were preventable if the illegals were not here. Of course Americans commit crimes and like it or not those criminals have a right to be here. The more illegal aliens that are here, the less law enforcement resources to go around.

If all illegals were sent packing tomorrow, not only would crime drop, but we would have more law enforcement resources to use on those American criminals who have a right to be here. We have enough American criminals to deal with, we don't need the rest of the worlds rapists and murderers.

And "hate mongers"-how very original of you. Sorry those of us who want laws enforced and borders secured so crime by ILLEGAL ALIENS like this do not happen are not deterred by your ridiculous name calling. It only means you don't have a valid argument to support lawbreakers so you bring out the race card.

Old 09-19-2008, 10:40 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDubsMom View Post

He's baaaaaack!
Yes, I noticed that this thread makes me feel like I'm checking into the Bates Motel. I wonder how many sock puppets she/he/they has/have created on CD. MPD at its finest!

Old 09-19-2008, 10:48 AM

16,225 posts, read 27,435,268 times
How ridiculous to be accused of 'hating'. Gee, I hate criminals...and I'm not ashamed of it.

Old 09-19-2008, 11:06 AM

4,803 posts, read 8,750,800 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastidahomom View Post
lol, yes, I've seen some nice ones on the forum. Take you for example.

Some of these people simply are too narrow in thinking to see past their own nose. No sense in arguing with them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Thank you, and maybe I will see you on another sub forum that is, a little tamer
Aww, look.

Sassy has found herself another little friend.....

That's sweet.

Old 09-19-2008, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DontH8Me View Post
Yes, I noticed that this thread makes me feel like I'm checking into the Bates Motel. I wonder how many sock puppets she/he/they has/have created on CD. MPD at its finest!

I'm sure neither of us will be able to count that high. MPD at it's finest . . no doubt!

Old 09-19-2008, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Aww, look.

That's sweet.
Bwaahahaha . . .you guys are killing me. Good one!

Old 09-19-2008, 12:41 PM

391 posts, read 872,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sassyone View Post
Oregon /Washington has had a very large percentage of illegal aliens for a long time, at least 15 years or so. There is plenty of work for them to do, they work in the fields and since that in seasonal work, they find other type of work to fill in.
Salem Oregon has always had them , it could be possible that they out weigh the Americans there. I will ask people I know from there.
Portland Oregon is a VERY liberal city. Milwaukie and Oregon city also has more than their share also. It is too bad about the girl, the crime rate is not good their either. That is why we moved from there along with the rain and crappy weather almost all year round.
I have a friend who is a social worker in Salem Oregon. She is the ratio os 58% hispanic. The crime rate is no higher but it is a major hipanic aread. Also Willsonville ond woodburn Ore very high %.
Those sicko's should have been deported. One more sign our judical system has failed. But let us not forget all the American born killers and rapest they do nothing about and the judical system still does nothing. My brother had his wallet stolen in the phillipines and the burglurs were shot on site and he was habded back his wallet. We need opur judical system to step up and do what is right. It has nothing to do with race.

Old 09-19-2008, 12:44 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,431,754 times
not everybody that crosses is a nice person.
the federal governments refusal to enforce immigration is great for employers but hard on the citizens. looks like the people that are really running the white house
is corporate america.

Old 09-19-2008, 01:12 PM

638 posts, read 1,848,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Aww, look.
That's sweet.
Yeah, that one made my ignore list early on, reason : quagmire of nonsense.

Stupid people are not only dangerous, but I have concern they are contagious too. Disinfectant seems to help.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration