Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 05:39 PM

3,326 posts, read 5,341,599 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by iq140 View Post
Don't worry, your cousin survived and is in a Mexican hospital. I say, shoot them all. what the hell are they doing at the fence if not attempting to commit a crime (illegal entry).

He is not my cousin but he is a brother if he is Mexican .
I am not illegal born in Cali and we are growing in numbers through peace and ballot box we will take what is ours.

You are welcomed to live among us.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2008, 05:42 PM

3,859 posts, read 10,329,701 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achury View Post
I am not illegal born in Cali and we are growing in numbers through peace and ballot box we will take what is ours.

How very generous of you.

Old 08-13-2008, 05:45 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,166,264 times
Quote:

And people wonder why we are so upset.

Old 08-13-2008, 05:58 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,750,800 times
Quote:

And exactly what is it that is yours, pray tell?

Old 08-13-2008, 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
[/b]

How very generous of you.

I have to get going but my point is- We can all live together in harmony.

Some states do actually belong to Mexico thats a fact but we can all live together .

Old 08-13-2008, 06:00 PM

3,674 posts, read 10,606,265 times
Quote:
I am old enough to post here think its 13 and over .

Does your mom know your close minded and afraid of change?

Just because you are open minded and choose to be a jackass doesn't mean the rest of us have to make the same choices. I can see by your age that you don't have any real life experience yet and are much too young to fully appreciate all sides of the issue. I will make allowance for your immaturity and misformed opinions as a result of age, but please consider carefully before you jump into these topics that most of the participants have many more years of experience on the subject than you. Our firsthand knowledge on this subject and how it affects people are as far ahead of yours as your knowledge of school is ahead of a kindergartener. While some of your ideas may survive into adulthood, most will not. As you grow and mature you will start to see how simplistic many of your current beliefs are and how illogical many of the things you are taught now really are in the face of real life.

Don't think we are jumping all over you because we are closed minded, it is really just the opposite. We have seen for ourselves how things work and learned what has gone on before and how it worked out. Most of us have gotten over our idealistic fantasies and recognize that neither side is 100% correct, but practical living demands certain compromise for everyone to survive and that some injustice is always encountered on both sides.

We have to learn to see the other side and realize that we are not the only ones affected.

Old 08-13-2008, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
And exactly what is it that is yours, pray tell?

What was STOLEN . Ca, Texas and Arizona .

Old 08-13-2008, 06:03 PM

2,065 posts, read 3,594,329 times
Quote:
We will see. I beg to differ . Through peace no violence. We are not like you threatening people.

Es hora que aprendas espanol .
REEEEAAAAALLLLLY????

WeHateGringos - WeHateGringos.com (http://www.wehategringos.com/index2.shtml - broken link)

Watch THIS....

Old 08-13-2008, 06:06 PM

52 posts, read 141,586 times
Quote:
I am old enough to post here think its 13 and over .

Does your mom know your close minded and afraid of change?
Let me guess, you are being "educated" in public school?

Old 08-13-2008, 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
REEEEAAAAALLLLLY????

WeHateGringos - WeHateGringos.com (http://www.wehategringos.com/index2.shtml - broken link)

Watch THIS....

You must admit all Europeans and others are illegals . Mexicans and Indians we were here first.

That is history but again lots room for us all to live in Peace and shaire
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration