Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 09:26 AM

2,065 posts, read 3,594,329 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
The authorities should rethink your permit...if you even have one. Because people who have permits and go through classes are taught not to think like you...

If AZ Bear is right about this message board being monitored then they already have your name...

Maybe it is time to stop making stupid threats?
I've threatened no one, ibarrio. I'd really like you to point out where YOU THINK I made a threat. Normally your comprehension is pretty good, but in this case I think you've tipped over the edge...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2008, 11:30 AM

3,502 posts, read 9,607,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyPinestra View Post
locked and loaded!!!!
Ok... We have a reference to Civil War then a comment of Locked and Loaded. Stop playing semantics, Lock and Loaded means what it means.

Just because you didn't threaten a specific person doesn't mean it is right to state on a public message board that you are Lock and Loaded...Lock and loaded for what? A shooting spree at a mall? Lock and loaded for an illegal strolling down your street?

Old 08-20-2008, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Ok... We have a reference to Civil War then a comment of Locked and Loaded. Stop playing semantics, Lock and Loaded means what it means.

Just because you didn't threaten a specific person doesn't mean it is right to state on a public message board that you are Lock and Loaded...Lock and loaded for what? A shooting spree at a mall? Lock and loaded for an illegal strolling down your street?
You really do let your imagination run wild, ibarrio. Have I EVER given any indication that I would engage in such criminally violent behavior? I think not.

Why are you so sensitive, anyway? The 2nd Amendment is a WONDERFUL thing. That's why it's 2nd and not 10th.

Old 08-20-2008, 11:40 AM

3,502 posts, read 9,607,287 times
Quote:
You really do let your imagination run wild, ibarrio. Have I EVER given any indication that I would engage in such criminally violent behavior? I think not.

Why are you so sensitive, anyway? The 2nd Amendment is a WONDERFUL thing. That's why it's 2nd and not 10th.
I support the 2nd amendment. Lock and loaded with reference to civil war means what it means. Maybe you meant it as a joke.

Anyways, Who do you think the civil war will be against? Not the illegals because they are not even citizens...it means you are ready for war against the US Gov...GL to you if it ever comes to that.

Old 08-20-2008, 11:44 AM

Quote:
I support the 2nd amendment. Lock and loaded with reference to civil war means what it means. Maybe you meant it as a joke.

Anyways, Who do you think the civil war will be against? Not the illegals because they are not even citizens...it means you are ready for war against the US Gov...GL to you if it ever comes to that.
Let me steal a line from a famous Mexican...

"It's better to die on your feet than to live on your knees."

You really don't think all those empty 'detention centers' Halliburton built are for illegal aliens, do you?

Old 08-20-2008, 12:21 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
The authorities should rethink your permit...if you even have one. Because people who have permits and go through classes are taught not to think like you...

If AZ Bear is right about this message board being monitored then they already have your name...

Maybe it is time to stop making stupid threats?
Remember too that amc760 stated he has a pair of S & W's as well---------whether they are registered is unknown (and none of my business).

As for City Data being monitored: I would be very surprised if it was not.

Old 08-20-2008, 01:44 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,754,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post
Remember too that amc760 stated he has a pair of S & W's as well---------whether they are registered is unknown (and none of my business).

My post wasn't really thumping my chest like Guy's was, I was just giving my unsolicited opinion on guns.
Have them, but don't think that owning them is like putting a cape on and having an S on your chest.

Old 08-20-2008, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amc760 View Post
My post wasn't really thumping my chest like Guy's was, I was just giving my unsolicited opinion on guns.
Have them, but don't think that owning them is like putting a cape on and having an S on your chest.
So now I was 'thumping my chest'? You should find a job doing creative writing...

Old 08-20-2008, 03:05 PM

3,172 posts, read 6,754,031 times
Quote:
So now I was 'thumping my chest'? You should find a job doing creative writing...
Hey, I was kinda defending you, Guy!

I didnt think you were making threats as much as you were thumping your chest.

"Me have gun! Me tough! Ooga Ooga!"

Creative writing would be an ideal job. At least I know I wouldnt have my job taken by illegals.

Old 08-20-2008, 08:18 PM

1,818 posts, read 3,094,122 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArizonaBear View Post

I hope it is and would be surprised if it were not
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration