Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 08:26 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,134,028 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastlady View Post
Wow, this section of the forum is really full of hatred. You all must be miserable people.
Not hatred on my part.

Though I make no bones about being extremely prejudiced against illegal immigrants regardless of race/ethnicity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-12-2008, 09:04 PM

1,434 posts, read 3,968,352 times
Quote:
And where's the ACLU to fight against this violation of freedom of speech
The ACLU mostly fights only for the rights and freedom of speech of people who are anti-Christian, far left liberals, illegal immigrants, Islamic terrorists, pedophiles (NAMBLA), gangbangers, and other criminals in general. If you do not belong to any of these groups than you are shyt out of luck if you call for their help.

Last edited by Jeff Jarrett; 11-12-2008 at 09:18 PM..

Old 11-13-2008, 08:11 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,639,025 times
Quote:
Yeah but how many times have you seen a drug dealer and said "look at that illegal over there!"
Except for my brother, I tend not to hang out with drug dealers or in areas that they deal. So, I obviously know that my brother is a citizen (although as a felon he is not allowed to vote....were that the case of illegal aliens with or without amnesty) of sorts albeit by his actions he is illegal and criminal.
Certainly the argument can be made that he is merely feeding his own addiction, he is not violent (probably) and actually has quite the reputation among prostitutes and strippers as being one of the few men they know who does not hit women. See, even he has his good points But it still doesn't make him anything but a criminal.

Old 11-13-2008, 08:55 AM

532 posts, read 908,756 times
I think I worded my last post to strongly, according to city data. Of course there's a post on the last page that calls me stupid, so I guess that's alright with you all.
All I said was that I'm not going to bother posting in this subforum anymore. Too full of, um, what's a nicer way to say it... people with extreme views who aren't open to discussion about them

Old 11-13-2008, 09:22 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,639,025 times
Quote:
I think I worded my last post to strongly, according to city data. Of course there's a post on the last page that calls me stupid, so I guess that's alright with you all.
All I said was that I'm not going to bother posting in this subforum anymore. Too full of, um, what's a nicer way to say it... people with extreme views who aren't open to discussion about them
I really don't know what you are talking about. I mean, you consistently make broad generalizations that everyone on this board is full of hate, and yet when asked quite nicely what would you prefer to call people who are in this country illegally --- you don't really say anything. You asked me if I looked at all drug dealers as being illegals, and how that came up I really have no idea...
I suppose that on this forum, if you have an idea or a pov, you need to be able to defend it.

Old 11-13-2008, 09:44 AM

532 posts, read 908,756 times
Go back and read my first post please. I already answered your question.

Old 11-13-2008, 09:57 AM

Quote:
Go back and read my first post please. I already answered your question.
In a nutshell: especially looking at our crashing economy; anybody who knowingly hires an illegal immigrant over an American/green card holder is a de facto traitor.

And the above is over and beyond aiding and abetting criminals--------ID theft and non payment of taxes are Felonies along with being apprehended crossing our border a second time.

Old 11-13-2008, 10:05 AM

638 posts, read 1,848,826 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by r601020 View Post
Moderator cut: personal attack
Sorry, I forgot . . they're allowed to call us racists and nazis, because this is a fair fight, and we're supposed to have both hands tied behind our back, and not be angry about it. Got it.

The stupidity caused by political correctness and the corruption behind it, is exactly what this thread is about.

Old 11-13-2008, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by r601020 View Post
Sorry, I forgot . . they're allowed to call us racists and nazis, because this is a fair fight, and we're supposed to have both hands tied behind our back, and not be angry about it. Got it.

The stupidity caused by political correctness and the corruption behind it, is exactly what this thread is about.
In all fairness: certain individuals who were flagrant Trolls; NibblingNed and word21 are two who come to mind, they have been banned.

Any time you see 'Not a member' under a poster's nic---------it means that said individual has been banned from City Data.

Old 11-13-2008, 11:21 AM

1,175 posts, read 1,785,898 times
This is Orwellian Double-speak at it's best.

And of course the whole intention is not to give the Illegal Immigrants some degree of "fairness"

...(and just HOW fair do we NEED to be to someone who is a defacto felon by being in the U.S. against the law?)

No..the whole point is to change what it means to be and Illegal Immigrant, by changing the name.

In the words of Adolf Hitler...."if you tell the lie often enough....people will begin to believe that it is true.."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration