Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-08-2008, 08:38 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,999 times

Advertisements

This is what they consider wonderful family values I suppose! These kids are sick and will grow up to do Lord knows what to humans in our country.

Young boys kill kitten; CPS investigates

Young boys kill kitten; CPS investigates
December 5th, 2008 @ 6:41pm

Two young boys have admitted to stoning and later killing a kitten in an east Mesa trailer park, and authorities are trying to determine what to do about the suspects.

Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, whose Animal Crimes Unit investigated the October incident, said the boys, 6- and 7-years-old, are too young to be charged with animal cruelty. Arizona state law prohibits charging anyone under the age of eight with a crime.

Further complicating the family situation is the fact that the mother of the 7-year-old is an illegal immigrant, the sheriff said.

Old 12-08-2008, 08:43 AM

8,185 posts, read 12,640,468 times
Time to depart all of them. Research has shown that serial killers as well as sociopaths get their start from killing small animals. Let those kids be whatever country the mother is froms problem.
We have enough sociopaths as it is -- unless that too will be a 'job' that Americans just will not do?

Old 12-08-2008, 08:47 AM

3,645 posts, read 4,926,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camping! View Post
Time to depart all of them. Research has shown that serial killers as well as sociopaths get their start from killing small animals. Let those kids be whatever country the mother is froms problem.
We have enough sociopaths as it is -- unless that too will be a 'job' that Americans just will not do?
You are absolutely correct!!! I wish it was a job that Americans wouldn't do, but unfortunately, it isn't. But, you can damn well bet that these two will grow up to be nothing but a menace to our society.

Old 12-08-2008, 10:37 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
I read about that as well............even Sheriff Joe is baffled about how to handle those kids. He flat admitted that his office cannot charge them as adults due to them being below age 8.

Old 12-08-2008, 11:04 AM

3,502 posts, read 9,607,287 times
They need serious psy help before they end up being serial killers...

Old 12-08-2008, 11:10 AM

6,175 posts, read 12,940,454 times
You know, I'm as ANTI illegal immigration as anyone. I want our borders controlled, I want those that came here illegally to be deported and made to wait at the end of the line to come back legally, if they want to be here. HOWEVER...
Is anything gained by highlighting guys like this, almost suggesting that these illegals are the only ones who do things like this? Doesn't it lead those that are sympathetic to the illegals to say things like "Well, ok, if your issue is that they are violent and criminal, then get rid of those who are caught committing another crine, but let those stay that appear to be productive law abiding people?"

Old 12-08-2008, 11:20 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,432,243 times
Quote:
Deputies said that language and cultural differences made it difficult to persuade both boys' parents of the urgent need for counseling, but ultimately they agreed to perhaps seek counseling for the boys.
And this is what Multiculturalism and diversity will create, instead of unity.

Old 12-08-2008, 11:23 AM

13,387 posts, read 19,432,243 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibarrio View Post
They need serious psy help before they end up being serial killers...
Agreed.

Old 12-08-2008, 11:38 AM

9,319 posts, read 18,749,757 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Keegan View Post
You know, I'm as ANTI illegal immigration as anyone. I want our borders controlled, I want those that came here illegally to be deported and made to wait at the end of the line to come back legally, if they want to be here. HOWEVER...
Is anything gained by highlighting guys like this, almost suggesting that these illegals are the only ones who do things like this? Doesn't it lead those that are sympathetic to the illegals to say things like "Well, ok, if your issue is that they are violent and criminal, then get rid of those who are caught committing another crine, but let those stay that appear to be productive law abiding people?"
I think those that appear to be productive and even law abiding have unfortunately broken our law by sneaking in. They should go home and start the process legally. I am in favor of a good guest worker program, but you will not have a country if you continue to grant amnesty to millions every decade or two.

Old 12-08-2008, 11:41 AM

6,175 posts, read 12,940,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
I think those that appear to be productive and even law abiding have unfortunately broken our law by sneaking in. They should go home and start the process legally. I am in favor of a good guest worker program, but you will not have a country if you continue to grant amnesty to millions every decade or two.
I agree with that. Every word. But that's not what I was asking. Why is the issue of some obviously disturbed kid being highlighted on the immigration forum? Who does that help? This isn't an immigration issue. It's a psychology issue, a crime issue, a family values issue, an animal rights issue. The anti illegal immigration cause is not helped in any way I can see by trying to make this kids issue an immigration issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration