Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 04:24 PM

200 posts, read 349,794 times

Advertisements

Did your college age child get a scholarship for being LEGAL???

-----

Undocumented Student at Harvard on $50,000 Scholarship - NAM

Feb 11, 2009

Los Angeles—Juan Hernandez-Campos, an undocumented who completed his first semester at Harvard University, has been awarded a $50,000 per year scholarship Hernandez-Campos, who was born in Guadalajara, Mexico. There are universities and private foundations that award scholarships to distinguished students, regardless of their immigration status.

----

In my opinion, now, that we know who he is and where he is, how can we deport him? That money belongs to an American child for education and not an illegal aliens. This illegal alien will make a fine addition to his home town of Guadalajara, Mexico. I'm sure they have colleges in Mexico. We must have him deported immediately. If the organization wants to fund his education in Mexico that would be fine.

Deport All Illegal aliens:

Juan Hernandez-Campos an illegal alien from Guadalajara, Mexico will be attending school at Harvard.

This organization needs to be raided, “After School All Stars,” a national after school educational and recreational program designed to keep youth out of trouble.

His father needs to be checked to see if he's an illegal alien, if he is then he needs to be deported too, "he crossed the border nine years ago to be with his father."

Call Harvard and complain, the illegal alien is illegally taking a space where an legal American should be!

Harvard General Information :

Primary address:
Massachusetts Hall
Cambridge, MA 02138

Tel: 617.495.1000

Admissions and Aid Information :
Undergraduate»
Tel: 617.495.1551; Fax: 617.495.8821

Harvard University Office of News & Public Affairs»
Tel: 617.495.1585

Public Safety :
Harvard University Police Department»
Tel: 617.495.1215 (non-emergency)

Harvard home :
Tel: 617.495.1585

Last edited by Vlad-The-Impaler; 02-21-2009 at 04:50 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-21-2009, 04:29 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,564,938 times
This is infuriating. Why should ANY illegal alien receive scholarships in this country? They are using us to the max.

Old 02-21-2009, 04:32 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,411,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
This is infuriating. Why should ANY illegal alien receive scholarships in this country? They are using us to the max.
Not only are they using us, we are essentially educating and grooming them to help destroy America. The racist anchor babies in our government are a prime example of the old saying, give them an inch and they will take a mile.

Old 02-21-2009, 06:10 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,286,615 times
They, They, They. Mexicans and Mexican-Americans(Anchor Babies).
Now illegal aliens are going to Harvard! I was sposed to go to Harvard! Take me to Harvard! I'm an American!

Old 02-21-2009, 07:47 PM

Let's contact everybody and start a petition to get him deported. On the grounds Harvard is breaking federal laws. He'll just graduate and join La Raza and try to take over America. It's best to cut them off at the pass.

-----

To Aid or Abet is to actively, knowingly or intentionally assist another person in the commission or attempted commission of a crime, such as illegally entering our country without permission or knowledge, housing them, transporting them or employing them.
The Law

1. It is 'aiding or abetting' to "encourage or induce an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law." 8U.S.C. 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv).

2. It is 'aiding or abetting' to "conceal or attempt to conceal, harbor, or shield from detection, illegal aliens, including any building or any means of transportation.
8 U.S.C. 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv).

3. It is also 'aiding or abetting' to "engage in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts." 8 U.S.C. 1324 (a)(1)(A)(v)(I).

4. It is a felony to 'aid or abet' in the commission of the above acts.
8 U.S.C. 1324(a)(1)(A)(v)(II).

Old 02-21-2009, 07:55 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,286,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad-The-Impaler View Post
Let's contact everybody and start a petition to get him deported. On the grounds Harvard is breaking federal laws. He'll just graduate and join La Raza and try to take over America. It's best to cut them off at the pass.
What a stupid, ignorant comment. You're just mad that an illegal alien has accomplished more than you ever could.

I mean, this pisses you off more than an illegal standing in front of the Home Depot, lol.

Old 02-21-2009, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
What a stupid, ignorant comment. You're just mad that an illegal alien has accomplished more than you ever could.

I mean, this pisses you off more than an illegal standing in front of the Home Depot, lol.
Are you sure about that? I have read so many of your dufus comments that make no sense at all, it's sickening! Americans are pissed off and now we're doing something about it. That bothers you doesn't it? Well, too foking bad, get use to it NO AMNESTY!

Immigration Control and Enforcement (ICE)

1 (866)-DHS-2-ICE

US Immigration and Customs Enforcement

Last edited by Vlad-The-Impaler; 02-21-2009 at 08:27 PM..

Old 02-21-2009, 08:22 PM

Call your politicians

Capital Switch board
1-800-862-5530

US Congressional Switchboard
1-888-355-3588, toll free

Old 02-21-2009, 08:31 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,749,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
They, They, They. Mexicans and Mexican-Americans(Anchor Babies).
Now illegal aliens are going to Harvard! I was sposed to go to Harvard! Take me to Harvard! I'm an American!
LOL, couldn't have said it better. Kudos to him if he is that smart to get to harvard in the first place.

Old 02-21-2009, 08:33 PM

4,829 posts, read 7,749,490 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post

Quote:
Last year, while applying to universities, Hernandez- Campos learned that there are universities and private foundations that award scholarships to distinguished students, regardless of their immigration status. He was accepted at 15 universities, seven 7 of which offered him full scholarships. While in Los Angeles, Hernandez- Campos was in “After School All Stars,” a national after school educational and recreational program designed to keep youth out of trouble. He is the first from the program to go on to Harvard.
How much you wanna bet it's not gov't money?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration