Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2009, 03:47 PM

125 posts, read 140,812 times

Advertisements

I'm just sick of being called a racist or being told that I hate a certain group of people. We all want a better life! Why should we roll out the welcome matt for people that shouldn't be here in the first place?
To start with, they are all criminals as soon as they cross our border illegally. They want the American dream? So do alot of Americans! All these illegals are what is breaking the bank.
We've now got diseases in this country that we haven't had for decades, and I do blame illegals. Our public schools are over crowded with illegal children that can't speak a word of English, and instead of teaching them, our children are forced to learn Spanish. They're dipping into our welfare system and our SS. The Government knows they steal our SS#, yet nothing is done and we have to pay for that.
They are living here like American citizens with none of the responsibilities and the more they pour into our country, the more we'll have to pay. Sometimes you have to be mean and Americans have been more than generous to all of these people.
They have to go, I think it would be cheaper to round them up and send them back to where they came from. Nothing in our Constitution says their kids are automatically citizens. That was written for the slaves that were brought over here hundreds of years ago. Politicians want them here, but I don't know why because they're not allowed to vote.
I live in a small town, and it's a perfect hiding spot for them, even the police here ignore them. We've had 1 raid and they were out the same day. I believe that illegals are our biggest problem, medically, in our schools, lack of jobs for Americans. Getting them out of our Country would save us billions!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2009, 03:48 PM

78,863 posts, read 46,634,918 times
Your preaching to the choir!

I feel the same way.

Old 07-23-2009, 04:11 PM

706 posts, read 940,222 times
Well stated and welcome to the forum.

regards,
BL

Old 07-23-2009, 04:13 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Americaloveitorlveit View Post
I'm just sick of being called a racist or being told that I hate a certain group of people. We all want a better life! Why should we roll out the welcome matt for people that shouldn't be here in the first place?
To start with, they are all criminals as soon as they cross our border illegally. They want the American dream? So do alot of Americans! All these illegals are what is breaking the bank.
We've now got diseases in this country that we haven't had for decades, and I do blame illegals. Our public schools are over crowded with illegal children that can't speak a word of English, and instead of teaching them, our children are forced to learn Spanish. They're dipping into our welfare system and our SS. The Government knows they steal our SS#, yet nothing is done and we have to pay for that.
They are living here like American citizens with none of the responsibilities and the more they pour into our country, the more we'll have to pay. Sometimes you have to be mean and Americans have been more than generous to all of these people.
They have to go, I think it would be cheaper to round them up and send them back to where they came from. Nothing in our Constitution says their kids are automatically citizens. That was written for the slaves that were brought over here hundreds of years ago. Politicians want them here, but I don't know why because they're not allowed to vote.
I live in a small town, and it's a perfect hiding spot for them, even the police here ignore them. We've had 1 raid and they were out the same day. I believe that illegals are our biggest problem, medically, in our schools, lack of jobs for Americans. Getting them out of our Country would save us billions!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Your preaching to the choir!

I feel the same way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by borderlord View Post
Well stated and welcome to the forum.

regards,
BL
As all of you stated.

Old 07-23-2009, 06:23 PM

Location: Where laws can be ignored due to political correctness
1,111 posts, read 1,852,721 times
Because opposition to a certain group of criminals is simply not acceptable, according to some liberals and ethnocentricists.

Old 08-09-2009, 09:50 AM

626 posts, read 1,348,641 times
Quote:
Thank God somebody has the balls to say it!

Old 08-09-2009, 10:47 AM

807 posts, read 1,303,112 times
Quote:
AMEN!!!

Old 08-09-2009, 12:14 PM

8,762 posts, read 11,574,696 times
Quote:
God damn. ONE time I agree with you.

Deport all illegals.

Old 08-09-2009, 01:27 PM

21,144 posts, read 42,138,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theliberalvoice View Post
God damn. ONE time I agree with you.

Deport all illegals.

Old 08-09-2009, 01:29 PM

8,978 posts, read 16,558,314 times
Quote:
On first glance, I'm inclined to agree with you. On second thought, though, given the fact that you're new to the forum, it's possible you've missed some rather important points in the controversy. Among these are..

(1) There are NO illegal human beings....

(2) This is America...and we're ALL immigrants....

(3) Illegal immigration is a crime...but not as bad as rape and murder....

(4) America has ALWAYS welcomed immigrants....

(5) Illegals arrive here ONLY to help us build our economy, not to 'rip us off'...

(6) Many illegals are actually nicer people than are many Americans...

(7) It would be impossible for our society to function without illegals; and besides that, it would be too expensive to actually deport them, anyway...

(8) If we built a fence on the border, it would be an insult to illegals..it would give the impression that we don't "trust" our neighbors....and besides that, fences don't stop people, anyway...

(9) America is not "like" other countries...it has no culture, no traditions, and no official language, and basically, it really 'belongs to the whole world'...even though it was 'stolen' from the Indians....

(10) If you're so insecure as to whine that "illegals took my job"...by replacing you, OR by lowering the prevailing wage scale to the point that you could no longer continue in that job....then your job must not have been much of a job to begin with....

As I said, my 'gut reaction' is to agree with you....I'm just not sure you're aware of the above points in this 'debate'....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration